- Christine Campbell Rapin
- CEO & Business Success Coach
- Founder of the online community for early stage entrepreneurs: Chasing Dreams & Making A Positive Impact. Author of the Course PLOT TWIST: I've Been Fired!!! 4 Strategies to Rebuild Your Life & Launch Your Next Chapter. Co-Author of Upcoming Book Heal 4.0 (release April 2022) 2x Business Owner. MBA in International Business. Bachelor of Commerce.
Christine is a business success coach helping her clients and their businesses shift from buying a job to running a thriving business without driving themselves into the ground for little to no profit. Christine is an coach, mentor, consultant, speaker and author who helps entrepreneurs turn their ideas into action plans and step out of their comfort zone and apart from the sea of sameness.
Christine founded her business to serve millions of professionals who are tired of spending their days building someone else’s dreams and are serious about building their own and living life on their teams. . She enjoys inspiring, motivating and educating entrepreneurs, speakers and professionals to move faster and more affordably towards your ultimate revenue and professional goals using online and offline relationship marketing strategies, leveraged business models and ongoing accountability. Christine also runs the Chasing Dreams & Making A Positive Impact Facebook community to empower business owners and professions looking at stepping into the world of entrepreneurship the right tools, skills and support to grow and monetize their businesses. Inside the community, members receive bi-weekly coaching through live events and fellow entrepreneurs are offered opportunities to share their knowledge, events and personal story to business ownership through the interview series “Every Business Owner Has a Story.”
Christine is an energetic, tell-it-like-it-is coach, mentor, consultant and speaker. With 25 years’ experience in sales, marketing and operations working in everything from start up to the biggest companies on the planet, Christine speaks to groups of all sizes and works with dozens of different kinds of industries and businesses. She lives in Canada with her husband Ed and is a bonus Mom to 2 daughters Keanna and Chloe. You can find out more about Christine, her community and programs at http://www.christinecampbellrapin.com
- What is the different in mentality between being an employee, a business owner and an entrepreneur and identify where you are on the continuum today so you can intentionally move towards holding the mindset needed to succeed in business.
- What are the 4 essential foundations for every successful business and assess where gaps might exist in your own knowledge, skillset and comfort level so you can create an action plan to bridge the gap.
- To give yourself permission to after your dreams of full-time business ownership.
- Tips on where to find resources to help you bridge the gap so you can successfully transition from owning a hobby business to running a thriving business that you own but doesn’t own you.
- To take an inventory of where you are with 5 key aspects of your life; set short term goals to make improvements in areas that you have neglected while you made sacrifices for your job at the expense of your wellbeing.
- To rebuild your self-confidence and improve your mental, physical and emotional/spiritual health.
- To define success on your own terms so that you know what you DO want for your future. It is vital that you can identify it, communicate it and begin to make it a reality.
- To discover opportunities beyond the traditional corporate 9-5 job where you have 100% control and can create a future that is job optional.
- To give yourself permission to begin again with a clean slate where you write your own success story and your potential is limitless.
- How to incorporate personal story to instantaneously build credibility and connection with potential clients and collaboration partners.
- How to speak directly to your audience in a way that breaks through the clutter and builds interest.
- The 2 principles you need to understand and utilize in all of your communication in order to turn client interest into client action.
- To define success on your own terms for THIS season of your life and the future you are creating.
- To retrain your subconscious and change the inner dialog about how you want to live your life.
- Write your own permission slips that will become your guiding principles.