Claudia Gere, has helped countless speakers, coaches, consultants, and other experts develop their best writing strategies to realize their dream of becoming a published author. She has distilled her 20-plus years as a literary agent, ghostwriter, and book coach into her free webinar, 3 Easiest Ways to Write Your Book http://tiny.cc/easiestwayswebinar and her Aspiring Authors Program: A 6-Week Jumpstart to Write, Publish, and Market Your Book http://tiny.cc/aspiringauthors. She believes everyone can write a great book when given the right guidance and tools for success.
- MS in Management from Lesley University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Board of Directors, Hidden-Tech, a 2000-member grassroots entrepreneurs organization
- Explore three different book writing strategies.
- Learn new skills and tools to help you finish your book faster.
- Find the easiest way for you to write your book and get it done.
Claudia Gere, who ran a multimillion-dollar corporate Customer Success Program, will share with you the power of customer success stories and their many uses to promote your expertise. To get you started she will give you:
- Her formula and success story template
- Questions that pull out the best answers
- The one tip to avoid destroying the connection a good story can create
1. Best reasons for hiring a ghostwriter
2. Common misconceptions and pitfalls surrounding their role
3. Questions every aspiring author should ask before hiring one
Find out whether hiring a ghostwriter is the right choice for you and your book project, and if it is, the best path forward for you.