Susan Friedmann, CSP (certified speaking professional) is a well-respected niche marketer who's on a mission to wipe out sameness and add vitality and differentiation to your marketing. For over 25 years, she’s traveled the world training and coaching small business owners how to become a recognized trusted authority in their niche market. A prolific author, Susan has written 17 books including her bestsellers, “Meeting & Event Planning for Dummies,” and “Riches in Niches: How to Make it BIG in a small Market. She’s appeared as a guest expert on CNN's Financial Network, Bloomberg’s Small Business, a variety of radio and TV talk shows. She's the owner and founder of Aviva Publishing and also hosts the award-winning podcast, Book Marketing Mentors.
- Quash any fears you have of being exposed as a fraud
- Master your self-confidence to feel more competent and capable of sharing your valuable expertise
- Reduce any stress and anxiety you've internalized thinking you're a fraud
- Silence your internal “naysayers” who often stand in the way of your success
- Let your negative feelings fade away so you can live up to your true potential