- Ladey Adey
- Title and Company
- Ladey Adey at Ladey Adey Publications
- MBA - Master in Business Administration. Life experience in Networking - online and offline. NVQ 2 in brick-laying (as important to Ladey as her MBA!). WINNER: Midlands Enterprise Awards: Nationwide Publishing Company of the Year 2021. Proud to be Nominated for Woman Who Achieves Award for Networking 2021. Speaker on Networking: from Bedroom to Boardroom and the History of Networking to Publishing Issues and Why Business People need to Publish a Book?
- Business Areas
- Business Leadership Other PR & Communications
- Book Publishing Business Business Development Content Creation Course Creation Training Entrepreneurship Networking Presentation Skills Publishing Services Religion Spiritual Growth Wisdom
Ladey Adey is an author, publisher, motivational speaker, passionpreneur, and grand-mum.
She runs a family-owned publishing company, Ladey Adey Publications, with her daughter Abbirose, and husband Denis.
Ladey has been a lover of books ever since her childhood when books were her friends! She is now in the profession of her choice, a world of words, books, authors and everything biblographical!
Back in the late 1990s Ladey was a typesetter for a printing company and editor of their in-house magazine.
Her career moved into the Charity sector where she held CEO and Chair positions.
At the same time, she ran her own business in education, secretarial services and networking, before writing her first book, Unfrozen, in 2014.
Ladey’s management experience has come from over 25 years holding CEO and Senior Director positions in business and the voluntary sector. Sharing platforms with the Archbishop of Canterbury (Rev Dr Rowan Williams) and other high flying personalities. She has a large networking CV too and is known as a networking guru.
These days, Ladey heads up the non-fiction department for Ladey Adey Publications, and leads on the Author Mentoring Programme.
As an author, Ladey understands the book process from start to finish and mentors writers on their ‘author journey’ to produce high quality and well-written books which will attract many readers.
She has a heart for helping those with dyslexia to write their books, showing proven strategies such as to talk it rather than write it.
Ladey’s latest (10th) book, Successful Business Networking Online, is the first book dedicated to online networking. And she is the Founder of World Online Networking Day - 29th October.
For the extra fun in life, Ladey enjoys time with family and friends, making mosaics, gardening - including brick laying, Christmas, playing the Saxophone and Golf.
And Ladey is also dyslexic!
Ladey AdeyLadey Adey speaks on Networking Matters - what makes a great Networker online and off-line, how to have the Perfect Pitch - your One-Minute Speech and The History of Networking. She has written the first book dedicated to online Networking and is the Founder of World Online Networking Day.
Recent Speaking Engagements: How to Win More Clients and Customers through Your Networking - The Secret Sauce is in the One-Minute Pitch!
Ladey Adey is a Publisher and an Author and speaks on How to write your book - even if you are dyslexic! The Stages of publishing and choosing a Publisher.
Recent Speaking Engagements: Why a Book is Essential for your Business.
Business Leadership +2Book Publishing Business +10
- You'll find Ladey at these events