Vince Warnock is an award-winning Marketing and Visibility coach, multi best-selling author and host of the Chasing the Insights podcast.
An ex-radio announcer with 20+ years in marketing. Vince has been presented with numerous awards including being included in the Fearless50, a program designed by Adobe to recognize the top 50 marketers in the world.
Previously the CMO at Cigna, Vince has founded multiple companies including high growth tech startup Common Ledger (which he sold for multiple eight figures), ATG Publishing, Kanji Club NFTs and the Chasing the Insights Academy where he empowers entrepreneurs and business owners to get seen and grow an impactful and profitable business they can be proud of.
Vince is a sought after public speaker that has an uncanny knack for inspiring, empowering and motivating any audience.
He regularly speaks on marketing and entrepreneurial topics including:
- NFTs and why entrepreneurs should care
- Become a best-selling author - it is easier than you think
- Embracing Imposter Syndrome - how to turn it into your superpower
- Value First - Selling without selling out for heart-centred entrepreneurs
- Your Entrepreneurial Superpower - Vulnerability
- Coffee Line Tests - how your customers can tell you how to market to them.
- Beats Method - how to bring your story to life and have customers begging to buy from you.
- How to connect with almost anyone - how you can easily A.L.I.G.N. with people normally out of your reach.