Presenter, On-Demand Disruptor, & Entertaining Visionary at Smart Inspiration
As the child of a British ex-serviceman & an exiled Eastern European from Prague in the midst of the Cold War, Richard had the right foundation to become an international spy. However, always keen to share any secrets he learns, that career was never a viable option.
Instead, Richard has spent 30 years being ‘parachuted in’ to countless well known international companies to rescue them from disaster, or to guarantee success of complex missions.
Richard’s C-Level career with many big names like HSBC, Adidas, & Formula 1, also led him to an interesting 2 year study & paper on work life balance, helping come up with a universal formula for effective work-life balance for everyone.
Apart from a number of ventures (which he calls adventures), Richard also writes books, & delivers entertaining, educating & exciting talks, designed to leave the audience in a better place, as well as delivers a wide range of training workshops.
He is even responsible for starting a Podcast in 2023 called “Life on own Terms” (LooT), interviewing fun & interesting people on how they managed to get Life on their own terms! (and we're always looking for great guests!)
He also features on an increasing number of podcasts & online interviews, either as himself, or sometimes as his 2 comedic alter egos, Rupert Innet (a reformed Seagull Consultant & anti-hero of the business world), & Numan the Alien (a visiting alien perplexed by this fascinating world we all live in).
(Definition: Seagull Consultant: Someone that soars above, looking down on you, charges over-inflated high prices, & offloads lots of unwanted to-do’s with their do-do’s!)
Richard's talks include:
- The only 3 reasons behind any business failure….ever
- What’s Grey with 4 Legs – The Hidden Cost of Ambiguity
- The Work-Life Balance Formula
- WiiFx – The Most Important Question your Business Needs to Ask
- What would you do with a bunch of Robots?
As Rupert Innet, & Numan the Alien, he also delivers a handful of humourous talks, designed to make his audience stop, think & laugh, including:
- A Down to Earth look at the world from the outside
- Procrastinators Anonymous Annual Awards ceremony
- Being open to closing. The 10 Greatest Survival Lessons of a consultant, from the One & Only Rupert Innet
Richard believes that every moment is a moment to learn. Perpetually learning, through extensive research, interviewing experts, & even watching thousands (no exaggeration) of TED talks, Richard has gained a unique insight he shares with others.
He's determined to get as much out of his personal & professional life as possible, & this shows! He co-founded a weekly charitable networking group (Networking for Good), & has partnerships into groups with several thousand combined members, in addition to EventRaptor's passionate followers. This offers many stages to invite speaker to, as well as a great chance to meet many very interesting people.
Want to know more?
As a former national athlete, an author, speaker, entrepreneur, inventor, & disruptor, he has put his skills to the test, & is always looking for new & exciting challenges to take on.
"If we've only got 1 life, why not try to live 3", he has said, backed up by even writing a book on time management and effectiveness.
Not content to stop there in his pursuit of happy effective teams, he even worked alongside a number of large corporates like HSBC, KPMG, PWC & Accenture which allowed him to create & publish a universal formula for effective Work Life Balance, on which he frequently presents.
His broad reaching accomplishments to date are only limited by his available time, & so when he's not mentoring individuals, he's focused on building great highly effective capable teams.
(He has recently been invited to join a government enterprises initiative, to mentor new businesses)
In Richard's own words, "It's not just about cramming more in, but about freeing up time for what truly matters".
Still want to know more?
As a trainer & speaker, Richard combines his academic knowledge as a neuroscientist of how the brain works for effective productivity, education & entertainment, with his extensive commercial board level experience, his unusual personal & academic history, his experience as a sportsman representing his country, and his keen interest in both standup comedy as well as watching thousands of TED talks, into his work as a regular presenter on Smart Inspiration 1-Day workshops that Take-on, Tackle & Tick-off those Tricky To-dos.
Richard is passionate about delivering results, leveraging experts with their hands-on skills in all the right places, helping other to learn just what they need, using carefully crafted entertainment to help make 1-Day Workshops & talks into events to remember.
Really? Are you sure you want to know more?
From an intense life of Adrenaline sports, Academic learning, & Animal welfare, some of his credentials, skills & achievements, include:
- Academic - Neuroscience (psychology & neurology) + Marine, molecular & microbiology University graduate
- Author - Range of books including "I Don't Have Time - 222 1/2 Tips in Time Management & Effectiveness for Busy People"
- IBPDA/ANLP certified NLP Trainer
- Best practice trainer of Prince2, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean, MSP & ITIL.
- Experienced business owner - 30 year track record of businesses from training, consultancy, home automation & smart technology
- Inventor & product designer - of a number of products over the last 20+ years
- Experienced Business coach - always helping businesses & charities to become better
- Former director of governing body “International Business & Personal Development Association” (IBPDA)
- Pilot, scuba diver, sailor, water-sports enthusiast, & Former National Athlete (Highboard & Springboard diving)
- Certified animal micro-chipper & KC (Kennel Club) approved dog show judge
- Keen charitable organisations supporter & contributor - Passionate to make a difference, he spends time helping the charitable cause RespectFor.Me supporting those victimised through narcissistic abuse, inequality, & injustice, as well as the charity Pet Blood Bank, helping dogs & cats receive life saving transfusions, in addition to helping run Virtual Mondays networking, consisting of 4 networking groups, including 2D Networking, Care Connector, NetworkingforGood.org.uk, & even most recently assisting a Neurodiversity networking group, helping support businesses who see the advantages Neuro-diverse mindsets can bring, from rich talents to potential prospects.
He also enjoys presenting (mainly personal development, or comedy) & writing (in 3 diverse genres - business & personal development, fiction, & comedy!), & somehow always find time to assist others!
You can book time with Richard to discuss potential opportunities via https://Aurora.Enterprises/link/booksmart
Author, speaker, inventor, product designer, entrepreneur, business owner, & self-proclaimed comedian. Keen pilot, scuba diver, sailor, water-sports enthusiast, writer & perpetual learner.
#Presenter #Disruptor #OnDemandExpert #AlwaysAStory #Equalist #UrbanAdventurer #Passionate #Enthusiastic