Marty Dickinson works with entrepreneurs who want to use speaking to build their businesses so that red hot opportunities contact THEM. He is the founder of Speakers Speak LIVE, where professional speakers practice speaking, and Speaker Theater, which is similar to TEDx but with 45-minute long speeches.
“Taking Action” at every speaking opportunity (the dog picture on the wall is his mascot named “Action”), Marty transforms his audiences from a state of complacency to compelled to action! But, simply taking action in any random direction is not enough anymore. Marty reveals his 6-step A.C.T.I.O.N. method for starting and building a business through a proven sequence, often calling on his audiences to complete steps 1 and 2 during his program.
Marty is the two-time co-author of Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies (Wiley) and has produced over 20 non-fiction books including, “Lions Always Win: How to Spot What You Want in Business and Life…and Get it Too.” He has built three businesses of his own through speaking over the past 25 years and has helped multiple experts to rise to six and seven figure incomes.
- Spark your company’s growth even if you have been stuck for years.
- Start your new business with clarity and direction.
- Leapfrog over months or even years of establishing your credibility as an expert.
- Forecast growth so you can hire to handle the volume.
- Balance your expectations for growth with your life goals.
- Boost sales almost immediately even if you sold nothing last month.
- Discover you really do have an expertise people are willing to pay for.
- Follow a 6-step marketing method that works for any business every time.