- Carissa Karner
- World Class Speaking Coach, Speaker, Licensed Psychotherapist
- Carissa Karner is a Certified World Class Speaking Coach, a Certified Clini-Coach®, a licensed psychotherapist, a TEDx presenter, and has a lifetime of experience speaking and acting on the stage. Carissa engages audiences with stories and teaching tools to inspire them to ignite their courage to speak up for themselves and share their story.
There is a process to unlock the power of your voice and speak out on any stage. When you can speak to anyone, anywhere, anytime, you can be successful everywhere.
With her signature talks: “The 3 Keys to Unlock the Power of Your Voice”, and “Build Good Fences: Empower Yourself with Personal and Professional Boundaries”, Carissa will share the process of speaking out for yourself and using your voice to tell your story.
She shares the same tools she has used as a psychotherapist and coach to run two successful businesses, find and harness the power of her own voice, take on a leadership role in her professional community, empower other women to show up for themselves, and inspire others to speak in their own authentic voice.
Carissa is available to speak about:
- Speaking out and speaking up in your own voice.
- Using Boundaries as “true” self care and empowerment.
- Feeling empowered to tell your story.
Her mission is to help empower others to unlock the power of their voice so they can be successful and confident in all their endeavors.
Carissa Karner is a TEDx presenter, a Certified World Class Speaking Coach, a Certified Clini-Coach®, a licensed psychotherapist, a certified EMDR Consultant, and has a lifetime of speaking and acting on the stage. Carissa will captivate your audience with her engaging presence and inspire them with a message of empowerment.
“Carissa simplified the process and made it exciting…I would highly recommend Carissa and will work with her again!” -James Wild
“Fantastic talk, Carissa! Really nice way of healing ourselves with your words.” -Neeraj Gupta
“You had my attention the whole time, I was laughing when you told jokes and was on the edge of my seat when you were telling stories.” -Liz Gray