- Business Areas
- Health & Well-being Healthcare Mindset
- Abundance Ayurveda Chakra Digestive Health Entrepreneurship Gut Health Healing Health Healthy Eating Holistic Health Mindset Personal Development Personal Growth Prosperity Spiritual Growth Wellness
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Fri, Sep 24, 2021 7:00 PM (7 months 3 weeks ago)
Does your life feel crazy-busy? Filled with never-ending multi-tasking that leaves little time for rest and relaxation …
Are you so busy helping others that your health and wellness has started to suffer?
Isn't it time you showed yourself some tender loving care?
This is for you to turn your situation around!
Entrepreneur's Health Summit (Sept 23-24, 2021)
(11am-7pm EST / 8am-4pm PST - Daily)
Discover the Health and Happiness Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs
Break through health barriers and feel better
Gain inspiration from the personal stories of like-minded colleagues
Get the strategies and tools you need to change your life
Skyrocket your health and happiness!
What you will learn by attending the summit:
DIET & NUTRITION: Healthy foods, anti-inflammatory eating, gut health secrets, how to make healthy eating enjoyable
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: Mind-body, yoga at my desk, posture, fitness that fits
STRESS MANAGEMENT: Breath work, meditation, Covid-19 trauma relief, self-care, finding the space to be you
MINDSET: Having the right mindset is mission critical; imposter syndrome, mindfulness, awareness, ancient wisdom, the power of choices
RELATIONSHIPS: In loving relationship with self and others
HOLISTIC HEALTH: Ayurveda, digestive health, health action planning, hypnosis, brain health, neuroscience
FUN: The keys to happiness .. sometimes we just need reminders to have fun
PURPOSE: We are happier when we are in touch with our big why, life purpose, and we act on it
How to Eat Healthier Without Feeling DeprivedAndrea Hayley-Sankaran Ayurveda Digestive Health Coach; Joyful Vegetarian Chef of 25 Years
What you will learn from Andrea:
Health & Well-being Healthcare +1Health Gut Health +4Gut Buddies: Your Body's Internal Support TeamAnn Metcalfe Gut Health Advocate
- 3 secrets to skyrocket your enjoyment of food
- Why it’s critical to pay attention to your digestion
- How to structure your day around meals for greater productivity, ease, and flow
Your body's best defense system begins in the hidden realms of your gut microbiome, and your gut buddies are there to support you.
What you will learn from Ann:
* How to choose foods that strengthen an immune system weakened by stress
* Best foods to avoid to reduce stress in your gut
* Other ways, such as sleep and exercise, to support your gut microbiomeEducation Health & Well-being +1Health Gut Health +1How Health & Wisdom Sets the Stage for Powerful Impact for Women 40+Annika Ek Functional Nutritionist & Wisdom Coach
What you will learn from Annika:
Health & Well-being Leadership +2Health Spiritual Growth +7The Formula to Fit Fitness into Your Lifestyle if You're a Busy ProfessionalChad Austin Personal Trainer, Consistency Coach, Best Selling Author, Speaker
- How the changing physiology of women over 40 is an opportunity.
- Why an anti-inflammatory lifestyle is so important at that time in a woman's life.
- How the stage is set for wisdom and how to answer the call that will lead to impact and meaning.
If your goal is to get long-term success and not just temporary results, then what you do for fitness must fit in your life. If it doesn’t fit in your life … it simply won't be in your life very long. You can’t fit a square peg in a round hole. This talk will help you get off the rollercoaster of inconsistency, stop starting over, and finally figure out how fitness best fits in the life you are living now.
What you will learn from Chad:
Health & Well-being Leadership +1Health Personal Development +2Healthy Living, Happy Life!Denise Stegall CEO and Curator
- What instant gratification really is, and how avoiding it can help you stop starting over.
- Figure out how fitness best fits in your life right now so you can use it to become your best self.
- How Chad’s 4-step Fit Fitness In Your Life Formula can help you Make Fitness A Priority in your life.
- What you will G.A.I.N by fitting fitness into your life.
What you will learn from Denise:
Health & Well-being MindsetHealth Wellness +1Brain Health for Busy EntrepreneursDr. L The Parent Whisperer
- A Healthy, Happy Life is an Achievable Goal for Everyone!
- How to Change it Up! with choices
- Plan, Prioritize and Prepare!
What you will learn from Dr. L:
An entrepreneur's best secrets to increase productivity and performance.Business Family & Parenting +2Health Communication +6How to Overcome Addictions, Obstacles, and Fear with HypnosisJackie Maclean Clinical Hypnotherapist & Creator of the Alcohol Freedom Formula
What you will learn from Jackie:
Education Health & Well-being +3Health Energy +6Conquer the Impostor Within & Create Fearless ConfidenceJanelle Anderson Owner / Confidence Coach, Speaker & Author at Emerging Life Coaching
- How hypnosis can give you a boost in performance, improve efficiency and help you make changes you desire very quickly, including creating a profitable business and a happy life.
- How to focus and concentrate on the task at hand, gain more confidence, avoid procrastination, and stop unsupportive habits such as nail biting, and phobias such as fear of flying and claustrophobia.
- Why practicing Self Hypnosis is a simple technique to help you create change in all aspects of your life - become strong and energetic, lose weight and get to your desired body shape and size quickly, even eliminate physical discomfort and pain.
What you will learn from Janelle:
Business Health & Well-being +1Health Communication +5The Mindset of Clutter, and How to Create Calm, Organized and Relaxing SpaceJessica Hritz Morrick Organizing and Mindset Coach, 'The Intentional Organizer'
- Confidence is an Inside Job - Discover the impostor stories that keep you stuck in old thinking and behavior patterns so you can uproot them.
- The Confidence and Health Connection - Lack of confidence can impact your mental, physical, and emotional health. Establishing a healthy mindset and habits can increase your confidence.
- Confidence is a Superpower - You can create your own "confidence gene" and learn how to tap into this superpower, and put yourself back behind the steering wheel of your life.
Clutter can feel overwhelming, cause ongoing confusion, and can create a 'stalling effect' in moving forward in your life. We will get into the Mindset of Clutter, and help you find solutions that work precisely for you. Each person has their own reasons for clutter. How did it begin? Where did it come from? Why does it stay and keep you feeling stuck. You need to be treated as the individual you are, and not be given a cookie-cutter approach.
What you will learn from Jessica:
Mindset Organizing +8Body Health Made SimpleKaren Angelucci Health Creation Influencer and Body Centered Practitioner
- Why live an uncluttered life? Some reasons may surprise you.
- The Mindset of Clutter, and what stops us?
- What can we do about it? A.k.a, I'm not "perfect" or super-tidy. Is there really a solution?
What you will learn from Karen:
Education Health & Well-being +1Health Healing +2Want a healthy business? Build a healthier brain.Kate Kunkel Brain Health Mentor
- Importance of creating a health action plan
- Discover which Health Practitioner is best suited for your individual needs
- What to look for in your Health care treatment
As a brain health mentor specializing in dementia prevention, Kate stresses the importance of a holistic approach to health - the biological, psychological, social, and spiritual aspects of self. This includes harnessing the healing power of music, meditation and mindfulness to nurture a healthier and more prosperous mindset, which leads to a healthier brain and a more successful life.
What you will learn from Kate:
Health & Well-being Mindset +1Mindset Wellness +5Constipation to Transformation: My Messy Journey to WholenessKathleen Woodington Empowerment and Mindset Coach, Wellness Pro and Yoga Teacher
- Ways to easily incorporate music, mindfulness, and meditation into a busy lifestyle
- How to protect your mental health to nurture a healthier brain
- Fun and easy ways to stay grounded while reaching for the stars in business and in life
In this presentation Kathleen will share her miraculous healing journey that spanned 5 years. Having been told by her doctor ''we have no idea what is wrong, there is nothing we can do, and you are the worst we have seen,'' Kathleen's life came to a screaming halt. She then rose to the challenge to live every day as if her life depended on it, because it did.
What you will learn from Kathleen:
Education Health & Well-being +1Spiritual Growth Healing +8The Ultimate Key To HappinessLotus Nguyen Mindfulness Teacher, Love Coach, Qigong Instructor, Tantric & Energy Healer, Author and Speaker
- How trauma impacts your health
- Mindset for an empowered and resilient life
- Why your frequency is your currency
- How to think outside the medical box
- Learn A.I.R - Kathleen's 4-minute mindfulness technique
Discover the secrets to creating the relationship your heart desires, and living your dream life.
Are you frustrated for not achieving what you want? Are you longing for the relationship your heart desires?
What you will learn from Lotus:
Health & Well-being Mindset +1Health Energy +17Take the OUCH out of your slouch: ABC's of Strong PostureMegan Nolan Vitality Coach, Personal Trainer, Yoga Instructor, Educator
- The main source of your problems so you can deal with them at their root cause.
- What action to take so you can step into your power.
- The ultimate key to unlocking your greatest potential for vitality, success, and prosperity.
What you will learn from Megan:
Feeling the effects of being on ZOOM all day? Learn the ABC's of strong posture so you can:
- take the ouch out of your slouch and get out of pain
- sit, stand, and walk tall with confidence
- feel more grounded, energized, and inspired
- keep your body healthy, your mind clear, and your heart inspired and joyful
Plus you'll get to take a mini Yoga Break to experience the ABC's for yourself, and leave with practical tips and tools to put to use right away!Health & Well-being Healthcare +3Health Spiritual Growth +1Do You Really Have the GUTS to Be Healthy?Nancy Lee Bentley Food & Wholistic Health Expert, aka 'That Gutsy Lady'
Realizing you need to be making healthier eating and lifestyle choices, but challenged starting or sticking with it? Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not just about willpower! Eating, Feeling, and Being Healthier—moving toward Total Health—is a "Body-Mind-Heart & Soul" Issue. Let veteran Nancy Lee's in-the-trenches food/ health experience and refreshing 'let's get real' insights and down-to earth approaches help you find your own way.
What you will learn from Nancy:
Health & Well-beingHealth Energy +16Foods for Peace and WellnessNeerja Ahuja Director, Course Facilitator, Ayurveda Practitioner
- Now in the second year of the global health crisis, well over half of all Americans ~ 65-68% list “Being Healthy” as their Number One priority, and “Healthy Eating” as the top, the best way to achieve it.
- Yet, while so many people agree that Eating Healthy is a Key to enjoying more energy, resilience, better immunity, and longer life, all too often they’re expressing frustration and asking “Why Then Does it Seem So Hard?
- It’s not rocket science, but with all that's going on these days, it literally takes GUTS ~ a healthy GI tract, courage, conscious food & lifestyle choices, and community to really be healthy in the full sense of the word. Yea, GUTS, in the full sense of the word.
What you will learn from Neerja:
Health & Well-being Healthcare +2Health Healing +10Understanding your Saboteurs ~ Encouraging the SagesSuzanne Taylor-King Life Coach, Mental Fitness & Positivity Mentor
- Effects of food on quality of mind
- Foods as "medicine"
- How to bring peace and wellness through foods
What you will learn from Suzanne:
BusinessMindset Wisdom +1Is It Time To Upgrade Your Coping Skills?Tamara Jefferies MA, Holistic Counselor & Transformational Coach
- Understanding those negative voices and why they are trying to protect you can be a powerful weapon in your emotional intelligence toolbox.
- What is the voice, who is it for you. WE all have 10 different types of self sabotage and those saboteurs come to rescue us at different times.
- Learning the sage superpowers we all posses and how to encourage them. This informative, inspiring and motivational talk will leave you thinking about your personal negative voices and the Sage wisdom you can bring forth to help your brain be rewired for positive thinking!
Because of COVID-19 and living much of 2020 in quarantine, many of us are exhibiting signs of trauma (i.e., extreme stress) such as depression, anxiety, and addictive behaviors.
What you will learn from Tamara:
Health & Well-beingPsychology Wellness +2
- How the pandemic may be affecting their stress levels and mental health
- How to identify their stress responses
- New coping skills to manage today's stressors