- Business Areas
- Business Mindset
- Business Coaching Goal and Intention setting Goal Setting Mindset Mindset Coaching
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Tue, Jan 23, 2024 5:45 PM (1 month 5 days ago)
The Breakthrough Summit is all about the powerful inner changes that create incredible outer changes.
Speakers will be giving the audience the tools, experiences, and concepts to breakthrough their barriers to the next level.
This event is MCed by Michael Whitehouse, the host of Morning Motivation, and Dr. Breakthrough, motivational speaker and breakthrough creator.
Date: Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 11 AM to 5 PM Eastern
- Promote the event and generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins
- Attend for at least 2 hours in addition to your speaking time
- Actively engage with other speakers and participants throughout the event
Please set aside the time to attend when you apply. Normally we send out approvals 1 month prior to the event, but if you would like an early review of your application, email email@example.com
If you are accepted and decline to speak, it will be considered when evaluating future applications.
To learn more about being a speaker at an Awesome Virtual Interactive Event™, visit https://www.summits.fun/speakers
Your Speaker Experience
This event is produced by Michael Whitehouse, and Michael creates events that are fun, engaging, exciting, and valuable to the audience and the speakers. This is not a “watch with your camera off while you do something else” event. This is not a “drop in, give your talk, and leave” event. This is an interactive event!
We want to create an event that you will enjoy speaking at and get value from. More interaction is always better than less interaction. That keeps the energy up in the room, keeps the audience engaged, and makes it more fun for you.
You are welcome to offer your gift (the one you put in the application) during your talk as long as it is low key and not pitchy. Offering good. Infomercial bad.
15 minutes is not a lot of time to go deep, so you are welcome to invite the audience to a follow up event where you can do much more in depth on your topic. It is required that your talk during our event provide valuable, actionable information. It is recommended that your follow up event do the same as well, and not simply be a pitch to sell something without offering more value during that event.
Live and Pre-recorded Speakers
During the event, we will have 8-10 live speakers, each speaking 15 minutes each. We will also have as many as 5 pre-recorded speakers.
Pre-recorded speakers will provide us with a 10 minute video of their talk. This video will be sent out to everyone registered for the event in the run up to the event. You are then welcome and encouraged to attend the event live to interact with those who watched your talk in our breakouts, Q&A, hotseat and other engagement sessions.
If you would like to participate but are unable to attend live, you are welcome to apply and note on the application that you would like to be a pre-recorded speaker.
Important: pre-recorded talks are not sent out until and unless you have achieved the promotion requirement.
Pre-Event Speaker Meet-Up
In our experience, one of the greatest forms of value our speakers get is the connection with other speakers. They have found clients, vendors, mentors, partners, and friends among their fellow speakers.
To facilitate this, we will be hosting a 90 minute, pre-event speaker meetup on Thursday, January 11th, 2024 at 3 PM Eastern.
This is not required, but is highly recommended because of the value it will provide for you.
The event will be a live, Zoom-based event running 11 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time.
We're aiming for engagement. We want an event where people feel they are part of something, not where they feel like they are watching a YouTube video.
This means that we'll have interactive activities. It means we encourage interactive presentations.
It also means that we encourage speakers to be there for as much of the event as possible because you'll be making some connections while you're there. (Live speakers are required to attend for at least 2 hours of the event)
Speaking slots will be 15 minutes, or, if your presentation is interactive we give you an extra 5 minutes for a total of 20.
The interactive block following your talk is run by the MC and host. While it may relate to your talk, it is separate)
Each hour will be formatted as follows:
15-30 Interaction (run by MC and host)
Interaction may be speed networking, hot seat coaching, Q&As, or anything else.
Do not assume that the interaction block after your talk is for your Q&A, but if you do get a good flow going with the audience and they are highly engaged, I may choose to just let that keep going if the vibe is good.
All presentations will be recorded.
Any speakers who achieve the minimum number of opt-ins (which should be all of you, right?) will have their presentation shared out to the entire list of registrants in the days after the event.
Additionally, some videos may be shared out to attendees or others on my list for various reasons including promoting that speaker's affiliate link or program.
By applying to this summit, you are granting ConCardia, LLC and Michael Whitehouse full and irrevocable rights to all recordings made during the event. Event partners may also share and use the recordings at the discretion of ConCardia, LLC. These recordings may be edited and deployed in any way that we choose for the benefit of our audiences.
Speakers are expected to generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins. Swipe copy will be provided, or you can write your own copy. If you write really good copy, I'll share it with the other speakers and credit you.
In addition to traditional swipe copy, Guest Letters will be provided which you can share verbatim as a letter from the organizers to your audience.
If you bring in at least 25 opt-ins, event producer Michael Whitehouse will promote your affiliate offer to his entire list including all summit registrants. (After the event, a final leaderboard will be shared. It is up to you to send content to share to Michael. You must take advantage of this within 60 days of the conclusion of the event.)
By applying this this event, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Speaker hereby grants to Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC the right to use his or her name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, in these Recordings and/or compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional, or other derivative materials based on them. Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
2. Speaker hereby grants Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the Recording in any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise, and publicize the Recordings without compensation to Speaker, Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC may edit the Recordings at her discretion. Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in, and to, the Speaker’s Recording. However, the Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own Recording for any purpose.
3. Speaker, upon written request to Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC, shall be provided with a copy of his or her Recording in electronic format.
4. Speaker agrees to promote the event to their audience by email, social media, or any other method to generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins with a goal of over 25.
5. Speaker is permitted to make a FREE offer during his or her talk.
6. Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to grant this release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, that Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC shall not take any legal action, but will be very disappointed and will record such breach in the official records.
7. Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC from and against all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney's fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Speaker expressly releases Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
8. This release shall be governed in accordance with the State of Connecticut law, constitute the entire agreement of the parties, and may be amended only in writing.
How To Recognize & Embody Your Inner Phenomenal LeaderAngilie Kapoor Conscious Leadership Coach + Founder
Are you ready to tap into your inner phenomenal leader? Look no further! Join me for "How To Recognize & Embody Your Inner Phenomenal Leader".
We typically perceive leaders as being those that lead others in professional or formal capacities. But the truth is, you can only lead others as well as you lead yourself.
You see, we all possess the innate abilities to lead ourselves and in our own lives. And the reality is that there are a lot of people we impact, so its important that we be the best leaders we can be.
In this presentation, we will dive deep into ways to recognize and harness your innate leadership qualities to empower yourself and those around you.
We will explore the different facets of effective self-leadership and how to embody them in your daily life. You'll leave this presentation feeling energized and inspired, with a newfound confidence to tackle any challenge that comes your way.
Whether you're a business owner, a parent, or simply looking to better yourself, this presentation is for you. Don't miss out on the opportunity to discover your inner phenomenal leader and elevate yourself to the next level!From Breakdown to BreakthroughCelia Barsby Creative Visionary for Women
Come to the Garden Party and reconnect with the Heart of your Soul Garden.
You will receive your Soul Resources on your journey. Your Soul Structures will be revealed to you in powerful and fun, creative ways through various transformational tools, enabling you to reclaim your soul’s purpose so you can flourish and grow.
Come weave with Celia at your Soul’s Garden Party. Step through the rickety gate of your Creative Heart Space and open your pathways into your Soul’s Magical Garden.Education Health & Well-being +1Spiritual Growth Mindset +3Motivation comes from within it's not an external sourceColleen Biggs Business Coach
Everyone tends to think that motivation is created from the outside in, when in fact, it's not! Motivation is and will always be created for long-term results from the inside out. When was the last time you attended a conference and felt the energy in the room and wanted to make several changes and knew it would inspire you to become a different person? Yeah, me too, I've been there. But quickly after the event, the dopamine wears off and you are left with a feeling of needing to attend another event to get back your fix when nothing was implemented in between the conferences. That's because you relied on the inspiration of others to activate you! What if you could learn how to activate your motivation? In this short presentation, I will inspire you to activate your own motivation from the inside out and become more fearless for lasting change.How I grew my YouTube channel 41000% in 8 monthsConstance LEYLAND Dr.
The Art of Engaging Content: Discover how I crafted content that resonated with my audience, driving views and fostering a loyal subscriber base. SEO Mastery: Uncover the search engine optimization tactics I employed to boost my visibility on YouTube's competitive platform. Community Building: Learn how I engaged with my audience, creating a sense of belonging and encouraging active participation. Consistency & Innovation: Understand the balance between maintaining a consistent posting schedule and introducing fresh, innovative ideas. Collaboration and Networking: Hear about my experiences collaborating with other creators and leveraging networks to expand my reach. This episode isn't just about numbers; it's a story of persistence, creativity, and the power of digital media. Whether you're a budding YouTuber, a seasoned content creator, or simply someone who loves a good success story, "The 41,000% Surge" is your behind-the-scenes pass to one of the most phenomenal growth stories on YouTube.
Your Voice is a ChoiceCourtney Copeland Authentic Voice Coach & Counselor
How you speak, write, and communicate impacts every area of your life, and especially your business. How you show up online, in person, and in writing using the voice you choose can impact your business and enforce needed boundaries. Finding your authentic voice is a game changer. Who were you before someone told you who you should be?Going from Surviving to ThrivingCrystal Behe Crystal Phoenix
Learn the tools that Crystal used to go from broken to thriving!Your Breakthrough Is GuaranteedDr Breakthrough CBO-Chief Breakthrough Officer
Dr. Stan Harris aka Dr. Breakthrough Has traveled over 3 million miles speaking to crowds as large as 17,000 while making as much as $1k per minute!
He is only 1 of two hundred 10th-degree Black belts worldwide! He has been voted into both the Black belt & Motivational Speakers Hall of fame!
He has shared the stage with Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar, Bill, Bailey, Les Brown, Grant Cardone, Bishop TD Jakes, Willie Jolley, S. Truett Cathy etc.
As an Evangelist he has preached in all 50 States and 28 Countries.
He has a Doctorate of Divinity, and a Ph.D. in martial arts and a few credits away from a Doctor of Naturopath.
He built a Team to over 1.5 million members worldwide, and was once the #1 Income Earner & #1 Recruiter in three companies simultaneously!
He is a best selling author, the Founder & Formulator of the 21-day Breakthrough Challenge & the 30 Day Mental Self-defense program etc!
He is perhaps the most entertaining, enlightening, and electrifying speaker on the circuit today.Monitizing Your Life Building An EmpireDr. Obom Bowen The Professional Homeless Guy
How to Build a 7 figure lifestyle Busines 90% hands offEmpower Your Tomorrow: 3 strategies to confidently make big bold moves in your life.Elisa Boogaerts Confidence Coach
Making a big change in your life, to actually follow your dream or achieve a goal or make a big bold move can being up a lot of self-doubt and lack of confidence. Elisa will teach you three strategies to defeat doubt and increase your self-confidence so you will be fearless in going after your big bold move!Transforming Your Brain From Your Strongest Adversary to Your Greatest AssetKaren Yates Motivational speaker & Disruptor
Karen delivers a 4-STEP solution to transform your brain into your greatest asset through both mindset and concrete actions. The four steps include permitting yourself to actively dream, taking small actions that turn into massive results, evading the negative Nellies who will hold you back, and embracing positivity on an entirely new level.
Audiences will walk away with a changed mindset as well as actionable steps that they can implement immediately to affect positive changes in their lives.Mindset Science +1Change Management Change +1Pause Power: Unleashing Your Superpowers in a Hectic WorldKim Groshek Personal Development Catalyst
You will learn the art of mindfulness and the transformative impact of pausing amidst a chaotic and anxious moment, especially on sage, enabling you to regain focus and reduce stress on stage. You'll gain practical techniques for cultivating resilience, helping you to bounce back stronger from an unexpected blip.
- Overwhelm: You feel constantly overwhelmed.
- Pressure to Perform: Feel immense pressure to meet high expectations and deliver results, which adds to their stress.
- Apply a few-second pause and mindfulness techniques right in the moment to regain focus and reduce stress while on stage.
- Preparation and Practice: The more you prepare and rehearse your performance, the more confident you'll be on stage. Knowing your material inside and out can significantly reduce anxiety.
- Pre-Mindfulness Meditation: Incorporate mindfulness meditation into your daily routine. This practice can help you stay present and calm, even in stressful situations. Focus on your breath and bodily sensations to ground yourself.
- Deep Breath: When you start to feel overwhelmed on stage, take a deep breath. Inhale slowly for a count of four, hold for a count of four, and exhale for a count of four. This can help slow your heart rate and calm your nerves.
- Pause Strategically: Embrace the power of the pause. If you feel overwhelmed or anxious during your performance, don't be afraid to take a brief pause. It's better to pause and regain composure than to push through while feeling overwhelmed.
- Positive Self-talk: Replace negative thoughts with positive affirmations. Remind yourself of your talent, hard work, and the reasons you're on stage in the first place. This can boost your confidence.
- Visualize Success: Before going on stage, visualize yourself performing flawlessly. Imagine the applause and positive feedback you'll receive. Visualization can boost your self-confidence and reduce anxiety.
- Focus on the Message: Shift your focus from yourself to your message or performance. Concentrate on the impact you want to make on your audience rather than worrying about how you appear on stage.
- Accept Imperfections: Understand that no performance is perfect. Mistakes happen to everyone, even seasoned professionals. Embrace the imperfections and use them as opportunities for growth.
- Connect with Your Audience: Make eye contact and engage with your audience. Building a connection with them can make you feel more supported and less isolated on stage.
- Post-performance Reflection: After your performance, take a moment to reflect on what went well and what you can improve. This constructive feedback can help reduce anxiety in future performances.
Remember, the key to overcoming stage overwhelm is practice, mindfulness, and self-compassion. By incorporating these techniques into your routine, you can regain focus, reduce stress, and perform at your best, even in challenging situations.
TO INSPIRE, ONE MUST BE INSPIRED. ARE YOU READY?Business Education +5Health Sales +21The Art & Science of Transformation: 3 Keys to Create Success in Your Life and BusinessLynn Tranchell Success Coach
There are 3 keys to successful transformation. 1) Vision – you must know where you are going. 2) Habits – you must know what is stopping you. 3) Action – is like the ground wire to electricity. Transformation doesn’t happen without it.Unhook from Self-Doubt and Breakthrough to Your Sizzling SpeakerMarla Press Founder of Speakers on Fire Academy
If you have even a little self-doubt, it will be felt by your audience. When you unhook from self-doubt, not only will you feel better, but your audience will connect with you more and trust you more.
Do you suffer from imposter syndrome, fear making an offer from stage, feel less confident because of the way you look, or worry about forgetting your “speech?”
In this presentation, Marla will not just talk about these mindsets and the consequences, she will demonstrate how you can un-hook from them and breakthrough to your fully expressed, confident, magnetic super speaker. You will never forget a speech again. You will be fired up and know how to fire up your audience and get them excited to work with you.Business Leadership +2Business Client Attraction +3How gratitude may be limiting youMegan Henry Actor, author, speaker, paradigm-shifter
Gratitude is ready for an evolution. When you can expand your gratitude practice to include your triggers-with as much appreciation as your trophies , you open yourself up to discover the lessons, blessings, wisdom and transformative power of all of the unwanted, undesirable and down right shitty moments in your life.
As an adoptee, I had a very toxic and conditional relationship with gratitude. How could I feel grateful for a life I felt guilty living? It kept me in my head as a mental construct rather than in full bodied resonance with appreciation as a dominant vibration. I wanted to fully appreciate and celebrate my life from the downright devastating to the delicious moments. This is the human journey.
Yet because I was limiting my gratitude practice to only include what felt good or looked good, I was slapping the sentiment of gratitude onto everything-as a mental concept-and walking around in a vibration of what I call , resentful-grateful. I wasn't in coherence with the potential that the guilt I felt could be transmuted and transformed
It wasn't until I gave myself permission to shift my perspective to see that the whole of my life was worthy of love and appreciation-even if it didn't always feel good- that I had to courage to look at what my triggers were trying to tell me about my distorted self-image, unprocessed trauma and the world around me. I started celebrating and feeling grateful for life.
I invite the audience to take a look at where their gratitude practice may be limiting and conditional, to only include the good moments in their lives or even certain transformational experiences. Yes AND, life as a whole is in need of more love not less. Triggers should be appreciated for the awareness they bring to disempowered belief systems humans carry about themselves and the world around them.
Unconsciously we may discount certain aspects of our lives as unworthy of appreciation or gratitude because it doesn't appease our ego minds or our shadow self. Every circumstance, belief, trauma, disappointment is an opportunity to unify within ourselves all of our polarity, as part of our soul evolution and expansion.
Introducing several common day-to-day triggers, I pose some questions and incorporate a few energy exercises to bring the audience to a more compassionate, curious and appreciative approach to the potential transformative truth on the other side.
I believe with a curious lens and with tremendous courage, we can lean into all of uncomfortable moments in our lives as see everything as opportunity to expand beyond the disempowered stories we tell ourselves and keeps us open and receptive to higher truth and the energy of possibilities rather than limited and fixed conclusions. As the inner polarity is harmonized, the outer world with reflect a more harmonious and compassionate world. Now isn't that worthy of gratitude?Overcome Adversity, Build Resilience in Your Personal and Professional LifeRob Swymer Keynote Speaker - Resilience Coach
Resilience empowers you to thrive in the face of adversity, to manage stress and uncertainty, and develop a growth mindset. In these uncertain times, the ability to build resilience will transform your personal and professional relationships, creating deeper human connections.
In this interactive presentation, Rob shares his proven Triple A formula to overcome adversity, build resilience, and the foundation for stronger mental health. Rob ignites the audience to go beyond adversity and use each set back, small and large, to build resilience.
Business Health & Well-being +2Sales Personal Development +24How to Stop Holding Yourself Back From What You WantSally Reid Quantum Alignment Coach, Author, Speaker
- Unlock the Triple A formula to conquer adversity, build resilience and thrive in your personal and professional life
- Leverage the key elements of resilience to build strong mental health
- Take-a-way the practical and actionable steps you can take to start your journey to stronger mental health
Is the little evil voice in your head in control? Why not fire it? By asking yourself simple questions and becoming aware of the mental head games, you can learn to shut that voice down fast. Discover 3 quick ways to bump yourself out of freak out mode and into smooth sailing with energy healing. Download the free mini course that goes along with this talk!Health & Well-being2. Overcoming adversityStop Being Nice, Be Not Nice InsteadShawn Michael Mindset & Accountability Coach
Excessive niceness seems virtuous but breeds unmet needs and enables poor behavior. Strategic not-niceness like truth-telling and boundary setting creates positive change. This talk challenges you to reflect on adding healthy not-niceness to live boldly and authentically.Unlocking Prosperity: How You can Succeed Faster and Make a Greater Impact with Less EffortShiraz Baboo Reality Shifter
What if you’re unknowingly sabotaging your success in your business? Imagine if just realizing why you’ve been doing it stops the sabotage and causes greater success to show up in your life faster and easier? In this talk you’re going to find out how that works, how to stop the sabotage, and how to prevent future sabotage from occurring.
How to convert enemies into friends, turn critics into well-wishers, and find meaning and hope in misfortune!Sri Rayankula Mr.
Right from our childhood, we have grown up to view fellow humans as friends or foes, competitors or collaborators, to Kill or be killed. This thought process has dominated the human race and defeated our inherent desire to seek compassion and become compassionate.
Is there a way to change our worldview? Are you ready for a 180-degree change in how you view your life and the people within it? Join me as I walk you through stories of love and compassion.
I usually conclude by teaching a 7-minute practice of "Loving-Kindness" meditation which anyone can use to find peace within and find the strength to heal and forgive.Health & Well-beingHealing Happiness +7Live Breakthrough DemonstrationSylvain Haché aka Sly Public Speaking Problem Solver
Picture this: An ex-chronic stutterer with a weird accent who coaches international keynote speakers and TV hosts steps on stage and asks the host to pick anyone at random from the audience.
You raise your hand, and you're chosen!
And you get to Choose Your Own Adventure.
- A live breakthrough on how to get over yourself so you can speak with confidence on stage on camera and meetings.
- A live breakthrough demonstration on how to get your story straight so you can speak with confidence on stage on camera I need meetings;
- And live breakthrough demonstration on how you can land your ideas with more ease flow and Grace on stage on camera and in meetings.
This is what awaits you if you register now, show up on time, and raise your hand when the host asks for a volunteer.
If you are NOT chosen, you can still use the principles you will see at play to help you live breakthroughs in your life.
It's one of those things that once you 'get it', you 'get it'.
This is an event you truly don't want to miss. Register now, and invite your friends!The Powers of Possibility!!Tobi Staples Author, Speaker, Healer
What is possible when you tap into the highest potential of your being, and creating your results from your truest heart's desires!! All is made possible through passion and purpose!!MindsetEnergy Empowerment +1Creating a fulfilling life after experiencing hardshipsTyreen Taylor Self-Development Strategist
Hardships are chapters in the book of your life, but they don't define the ending. Your future is yours to write and it can be a story of resilience, strength, and ultimate fulfillment.
I'll discuss how to raise above hardships, chase dreams and never stop believing in the incredible potential that lies within.