- Business Areas
- Health & Well-being Healthcare
- Anti-inflammatory Eating Ayurveda Body Awareness Breathing Energy Healing Fitness Happiness Health Healthcare Healthy Eating Healthy Living Holistic Health Holistic Nutrition Lifestyle Meditation Mental Health Mindfulness Mindset Self-Care Stress Management Wellness
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Mon, Oct 16, 2023 11:55 PM (4 months 2 weeks ago)
The Easy Health Solutions summit is looking for partners!
Easy Health Solutions summit is for anyone looking to discover easy diet and lifestyle solutions to prevent—or reverse—chronic disease and enjoy a healthier and happier life.
We’re looking for doctors, health professionals, and experts that teach people how to take control of their health through nutrition, physical activity, sleep habits, stress management, and relationships.
Do you …
- Have a successful clinical or coaching practice?
- Teach or work with individuals to improve their health?
- Have tips and advice that would benefit an audience of wellness seekers?
- Have a personal story of triumph over a health challenge, or stories of people you’ve helped that you can tell?
If you said “Yes” to one or more of the above, I’d love for you to apply to speak at the summit.
About the event
- Easy Health Solutions is a public event that’s completely free to attend and it’s also free for experts to participate.
- The event consists of several days of Live presentations from our partners in Zoom meeting mode.
- Speakers can either participate in an interview or present slides, leaving time for audience Q&A at the end. The total time for each speaker is 40 minutes.
As a speaker you’ll get
- Exposure to new audiences of health action-takers looking for strategies, ideas and resources.
- The opportunity to offer a free gift, provide an optional VIP gift, and add subscribers to your list.
- You will receive a 50% share of the VIP recordings package that are attributed to your affiliate link.
- Speakers in this summit are required to have an active mailing list of at least 3,000 subscribers. This is to ensure every speaker’s success.
- So that we can reach as many people as possible, we ask that you promote at least 2 solo emails to your list. We’ll provide you with graphics, copy, and a personalized link.
- Ideal promotional times are as follows:
- up to 2 weeks before the event starts (Sept 27-Oct 10)
- 1-3 days before the event starts (Oct 8-10)
- the day before, or morning of, your talk
Event Actual Dates: Wednesday Oct 11- Friday, Oct 13
The art of ageless wellness: Discover Your Unique Palette for Vibrant Style, Home, and Health"Aimee Carlson Transformation Coach
1) How to use color cohesively in your wardrobe to add to your sense of connectedness and well-being, 2) How to choose colors for your environment to align with your goals, and 3) How to tune in to your bodies needs to follow more intuitive and colorful nutrition.Education Health & Well-being +1Health Psychology +6How to Reverse Chronic Disease With an Ayurvedic DietAndrea Hayley-Sankaran Ayurveda Chef, Nutritionist & Digestive Health Coach
Ayurvedic view of nutrition is very unique. You'll understand why optimal digestion is valued as the key to health and healing. Next, we'll talk about different foods from an Ayurvedic point of view, and how to eat for better digestion.Health & Well-being Healthcare +1Health Gut Health +4Roadmap to Lasting Self-care for Women Over 40Annika Ek R.H.N. - Nutritionist to Women Ready to Thrive
1) Who is a midlife woman and why is getting midlife right so important for quality of life in the years, decades ahead? 2) Why self-care upgrades so often fail, and what to do instead. 3) Where to start when fed up with fads and ready to thrive, for real.Health & Well-being Leadership +2Health Spiritual Growth +7Full-Bodied Success MasteryAvital Miller Galactic Experiences Creator
In this interactive experience, explore the top four success strategies to boost your productivity, effectiveness, drive, and enjoyment.
Health & Well-beingHealth Healing +1YOUR GUT BRAIN AND YOUDr Sundardas Annamalay Functional Naturopath, Acupuncturist
- Stay motivated and joyful everyday.
- Instantaneously raise your energy.
- Overcome roadblocks no matter the challenge.
- Create a roadmap to success that is fun and easy.
- Establish a mindset that magnetizes more success.
The “Gut-Brain Axis” and Diseases of Civilization (DOCs), such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, obesity, depression, dementia, arthritis, pain, and asthma are on the rise.
This talk will address: 1) How to heal your gut? 2) What habits do you need to maintain your gut brain health? 3) How to be healthy and happy?Health & Well-being Healthcare +2Health Healing +16From Drained to Dynamic: Holistic Strategies to Reboot Your AdrenalsDr. Susan Lovelle Lifestyle Health MD
Tame the “tigers” of stress when you:
Health & Well-being MindsetEnergy Productivity +6Embrace the Diamond Within YourselfFari Gonzaque Transformation and Relationship Coach
- Learn why not all stress is harmful…and how to focus on the beneficial type in your life.
- Measure and monitor stress markers to be more “zen”
- Discover 7 simple, scientifically-proven strategies to minimize stress in your daily life…meditation not required.
I will share with you the secret to having a truly fulfilled life.
All relationships stem from your relationship with yourself.
Your ability to find joy in your life, and in the world around you is directly connected with your ability to love yourself.Health & Well-beingHealth Wellness +1Healthy Eating and Sustainable Weight Loss: it's so easy and natural and completely different from dieting!Ginny Trierweiler Psychologist & Certified health coach
Learn the #1 mistake nearly everyone is making when it comes to healthy eating and weight loss, and how what actually works, reliably, for sustainable weight loss is completely different from dieting. Why eating LESS is not the answer-- and you probablly need to eat MORE to regain great ALIVENESS.Qi Gong: Ultimate Health BenefitsJingduan Yang Medical Director
Aging is inevitable - how you age is not!Kerry Harling Ayurveda Practitioner
- What is Qi?
- What is Gong?
- Is Qi Gong just for physical health or something more?
A candid, delightful, encouraging take on beauty and aging for our times. How to stay looking and feeling great - a candid look at women who are dealing with the trials of menopause, empty nests, and life itself. Learn the secrets to staying healthy, vibrant, and vital at any age.Health & Well-beingUp-level Your Gut Health with Soaking and SproutingMary Sheila Gonnella Board Certified Holistic Nutritionist
Many of our plant allies are seeds and have built in protections that can trigger an immune response in the body, originating in the gut. Discover the how, and why of soaking and sprouting so you can best support gut health and the immune system especially when autoimmunity is present.Getting to the Heart of the MatterMeena Puri Ayurveda Practitioner, Spiritual Counselor, Author
On the surface, making dietary and lifestyle changes seem the easiest thing to do yet most people are not able to make those supposedly easy changes. Change is less about knowing and more about the doing. The gap between the knowing and the doing is what we will talk about.How To Stop Getting Angry, Irritated and UpsetMort Orman, M.D. CEO, Free Yourself From Anger & Stress
Discover how to get rid of anger and irritability without anger management techniques. Find out how Dr. Mort Orman went from being an angry guy in his 20s and 30s to having little or no anger for the past 40 years…and how you can do the same.Health & Well-beingEmotionsFlourish at Any Age: 3 Little Known Secrets for Pain-Free LivingPaula James Movement Specialist
Paula James will discuss some of the different types of physical pain, what causes pain, and how to interpret signals the body sends. She will share easy solutions you can implement in your daily activities to reduce pain right away and prevent future injury.EducationHealth Wellness +4"Discover Deeper Health Insights Your Doctor Might Miss!"Prajakta Apte Registered Dietitian & Gut health Expert
How a Single Belief may be keeping you from reaching Optimal HealthShiraz Baboo Reality Interventionist
- Find out if your body is fighting an infection and learn how to recognize the signs.
- Your test results hold valuable information about what your body needs to stay healthy, whether or not there's a specific diagnosis.
- Discover how to kickstart your body's natural healing process, which can help with unexplained symptoms and lead to better health and relief!
1) How unconscious stories you don’t even know about are affecting your health. 2) Simple techniques to find and remove those stories to improve your health. 3) How you are addicted to your current health situation and how to get out of itThe Hidden Gift: Navigating the World as a Highly Sensitive Person: How Community and Self-Understanding Became My Healing ElixirsTracy Rickard Women's Soul Growth Practitioner
Discover the transformative journey of a wellness guide who went from feeling 'too sensitive' to finding strength. Dive deep into the world of empathy, embracing one's true self and community. A must-attend for anyone seeking profound self-healing and ready to unravel the hidden superpowers of intuition/soul alignment/sacred leadership.Health & Well-beingSpiritual Growth Compassion +2The Mindful Metabolic Method - A sustainable way to lose weight without the punishing diets or endless workouts.Tysan Lerner Personal Trainer
Most diets are stressful, hard, and slow your metabolism down. This is why they don't work for the long haul. Instead, take an approach that will satisfy your taste buds, keep you socializing with friends and family, and get you the results you want for life!