- Business Areas
- Business Design Marketing Mindset
- Closing the Sale Copywriting Customer Reactivation Customer Retention Facebook Funnel Creation Google Ads Graphic Design Instagram LinkedIn Pinterest Productivity Prospecting Sales SEO (Local) Speed to Implementation Video Creation Website Design
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Thu, Aug 25, 2022 6:00 PM (1 year 1 month ago)
Solopreneur Velocity Summit is looking for partners!
The Solopreneur Velocity Summit is for home services contractors, speakers, coaches, therapists, authors, and small businesses looking to rapidly grow their businesses, and want a well-defined proven blueprint to increase their speed to implementation.
We’re looking for experts with your expertise, to teach this audience, one Actionable thing, that can be implemented with the greatest celerity… the one thing you know that will generate the best results for attendees in the shortest period of time with maximum benefit.
- Have a substantial list of small businesses / solopreneurs in your tribe?
- Teach or work with small businesses / solopreneurs?
- Have advice, gold-nuggets, or resources that would benefit small businesses / solopreneurs?
- Teach something that small businesses / solopreneurs would really benefit from?
If you hit any of the above, we'd love for you to apply to speak at the summit.
Why you should speak at the summit:
Reach your ideal prospects
Monetization opportunities (see below)
Invite to a networking session so you can start JVs and strategic alliances with other providers that serve small businesses.
Here’s how the event works:
- Solopreneur Velocity Summit is a public event that’s completely free to attend. Because we’re not charging for tickets, we have a limited marketing budget and are looking for partners to share their content and promote the event to their tribe.
- The event consists of 3 days of presentations from our partners in Zoom meeting mode.
- Partners can provide either a live (preferred) or pre-recorded presentation, or an interview on a topic that will benefit our audience of speakers. Each live presentation should be 50 minutes, including time for audience Q&A (40 minutes speaking or interview minimum). Pre-recorded presentation 54 minutes.
To ensure we’re providing as much value as possible, we’re requesting the following from our partners:
- Please ensure your presentation is relevant to the audience and the theme of the event. If you have content that is not relevant to speakers, please ensure you modify it so that it’s directly relevant.
- So that we can reach as many people as possible, please promote the event to your email and social media followers. Every speaker has the same requirements. We’ll provide you with graphics, copy, and a personalized link. Ideal promotional times are:
- A week before the event starts
- 1-2 days before the event starts
- The day before your talk, promoting your talk to your list
- Please do not promote any paid offers or affiliate links to other products or services.
- There is a speaking deposit that is required of all speakers. Apply, once accepted, then we will discuss this privately. No deposit required during the application.
During the event, we’ll be prompting the audience to take the following action:
- Purchase a VIP pass to the event, giving lifetime access to the recordings from the event, as well as access to a paid event following the summit
You can earn from promoting the summit, both through VIP affiliate commission.
- You get 50% affiliate commission on VIP ticket sales (est. $25-$50 per sale)
- We also offer a limited number of sponsorship opportunities for the event, please contact Kim (Kim@TheProfitQueen.com) for more details.
To get started, click the “Apply” button at the top of the page and fill out your details - we’ll get back to you soon!