- Metaprosperity: Create Your Extraordinary Entrepreneur Lifestyle
- Created 11 months 3 days ago
- Organizer Michael Whitehouse
- Business Areas
- Business Health & Well-being Marketing Other
- Advertising Authentic Sales Authentic Sales Authenticity Business Coaching Client Attraction Coach Marketing Training Digital Marketing Entrepreneurship Growth Healthy Living Helping Others Integrative Wellness Internet Marketing kind business Law of Attraction Life Coaching Life Purpose Coaching Marketing Marketing Marketing Strategy Organizing and Mindset Coaching Small Business Wellness Coaching Work Life Balance
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Mon, Jun 5, 2023 5:27 PM (8 months 4 weeks ago)
This event is designed for coaches who are looking to grow their reach in a way that feels healthy to them. They want actionable strategies to:
- Get their message out to the people they can most help
- Market authentically with an honest message
- Improve operational efficiency without losing the connection with clients
We are looking for speakers whose message will benefit our audience of coaches who help their clients to achieve success and prosperity in any aspect of life and business, including business, health, wellness, spirituality, family, and more..
- Promote the event and generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins
- Attend for at least 2 hours in addition to your speaking time
- Actively engage with other speakers and participants throughout the event
Your Speaker Experience
This event is produced by Michael Whitehouse, and Michael creates events that are fun, engaging, exciting, and valuable to the audience and the speakers. This is not a “watch with your camera off while you do something else” event. This is not a “drop in, give your talk, and leave” event. This is an interactive event!
We want to create an event that you will enjoy speaking at and get value from. More interaction is always better than less interaction. That keeps the energy up in the room, keeps the audience engaged, and makes it more fun for you.
You are welcome to offer your gift (the one you put in the application) during your talk as long as it is low key and not pitchy. Offering good. Infomercial bad.
15 minutes is not a lot of time to go deep, so you are welcome to invite the audience to a follow up event where you can do much more in depth on your topic. It is required that your talk during our event provide valuable, actionable information. It is recommended that your follow up event do the same as well, and not simply be a pitch to sell something without offering more value during that event.
Live and Pre-recorded Speakers
During the event, we will have 8-10 live speakers, each speaking 15 minutes each. We will also have as many as 5 pre-recorded speakers.
Pre-recorded speakers will provide us with a 10 minute video of their talk. This video will be sent out to everyone registered for the event in the run up to the event. You are then welcome and encouraged to attend the event live to interact with those who watched your talk in our breakouts, Q&A, hotseat and other engagement sessions.
If you would like to participate but are unable to attend live, you are welcome to apply and note on the application that you would like to be a pre-recorded speaker.
Important: pre-recorded talks are not sent out until and unless you have achieved the promotion requirement.
Pre-Event Speaker Meet-Up
In our experience, one of the greatest forms of value our speakers get is the connection with other speakers. They have found clients, vendors, mentors, partners, and friends among their fellow speakers.
To facilitate this, we will be hosting a 90 minute, pre-event speaker meetup on May 23rd, 2023, at 4PM EST.
This is not required, but is highly recommended because of the value it will provide for you.
The event will be a live, Zoom-based event running 11 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time.
We're aiming for engagement. We want an event where people feel they are part of something, not where they feel like they are watching a YouTube video.
This means that we'll have interactive activities. It means we encourage interactive presentations.
It also means that we encourage speakers to be there for as much of the event as possible because you'll be making some connections while you're there. (Live speakers are required to attend for at least 2 hours of the event)
Speaking slots will be 15 minutes, or, if your presentation is interactive we give you an extra 5 minutes for a total of 20.
The interactive block following your talk is run by the MC and host. While it may relate to your talk, it is separate)
Each hour will be formatted as follows:
15-30 Interaction (run by MC and host)
Interaction may be speed networking, hot seat coaching, Q&As, or anything else.
Do not assume that the interaction block after your talk is for your Q&A, but if you do get a good flow going with the audience and they are highly engaged, I may choose to just let that keep going if the vibe is good.
All presentations will be recorded.
Any speakers who achieve the minimum number of opt-ins (which should be all of you, right?) will have their presentation shared out to the entire list of registrants in the days after the event.
Additionally, some videos may be shared out to attendees or others on my list for various reasons including promoting that speaker's affiliate link or program.
By applying to this summit, you are granting ConCardia, LLC and Michael Whitehouse full and irrevocable rights to all recordings made during the event. Event partners may also share and use the recordings at the discretion of ConCardia, LLC. These recordings may be edited and deployed in any way that we choose for the benefit of our audiences.
Speakers are expected to generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins. Swipe copy will be provided, or you can write your own copy. If you write really good copy, I'll share it with the other speakers and credit you.
In addition to traditional swipe copy, Guest Letters will be provided which you can share verbatim as a letter from the organizers to your audience.
If you bring in at least 25 opt-ins, event producer Michael Whitehouse will promote your affiliate offer to his entire list including all summit registrants. (After the event, a final leaderboard will be shared. It is up to you to send content to share to Michael. You must take advantage of this within 60 days of the conclusion of the event.)
Legal Stuff for a separate agreement
By applying this this event, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Speaker hereby grants to Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC the right to use his or her name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, in these Recordings and/or compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional, or other derivative materials based on them. Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC has no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
2. Speaker hereby grants Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the Recording in any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise, and publicize the Recordings without compensation to Speaker, Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC may edit the Recordings at her discretion. Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in, and to, the Speaker’s Recording. However, Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own Recording for any purpose.
3. Speaker, upon written request to Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC, shall be provided with a copy of his or her Recording in electronic format.
4. Speaker agrees to promote the event to their audience by email, social media, or any other method to generate a minimum of 10 opt-ins with a goal of over 25.
5. Speaker is permitted to make a FREE offer during his or her talk.
6. Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to grant this release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, that Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC shall not take any legal action, but will be very disappointed and will record such breach in the official records.
7. Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC from and against all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney's fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Speaker expressly releases Michael Whitehouse and Concardia, LLC from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
8. This release shall be governed in accordance within the State of Connecticut law, constitute the entire agreement of the parties, and may be amended only in writing.
Using Fiction Craft and Structure to Engage Your Ideal AudienceCheryl Merz Merz Author, Book Coach, Publisher
Humankind has been telling stories for 16,000 years. Over that time, certain themes and structure have become ingrained in our collective consciousness. How do you know a book is good? You recognize the themes and structure in your subconscious. The same goes for movies. And if you learn to tell your story in a way that evokes those themes and structure, your audience will automatically gravitate to you based on pattern recognition. Storytelling is all the rage right now, and there is a way to take advantage of that pattern recognition to attract your clients.Live Your Ultimate PostureJeff LaBianco Doctor of Physical Therapy
Learn the truth to overcoming neck, back, and joint pain by transforming your posture, improving your mental muscle, and moving properly throughout the day so that you can live at your highest level of function.Functional Nutritionist, Women's Holistic Health ExpertJillian Maierhofer CNP, ROHP, Functional Nutritionist
Energy is the KEY to health and therefore success.
Dysfunctional Physical, Mental and/or Emotional Energy, will stop you in your tracks in all areas of life.
The reasons behind exhaustion, Stress (cortisol), nervous system, inflammation and variances in cellular messaging (hormones, enzymatic function, and the way they are connected)
The Push-Through- Process evaluation and quick solutionsHow to Create Money MiraclesJoel Salomon Master Prosperity Coach
People’s beliefs about money have held them back from living the lives of their dreams. For example, people believe they can’t be spiritual and rich. They believe they have to work hard to be rich and successful. They also believe that once they get rich, then they will be happy and feel gratitude. They believe they can’t do it themselves and they need a lot of time and to be good in math. My idea is that these are all limiting beliefs. Once you change your beliefs about money, you will change your life. Learn how to be happy and grateful first and then watch the money flow. This is Rule #5 in The 9 Money Rules Millionaires Use!Testing Marketing ChannelsJohn Goldberg Testing Marketing Channels
Learn how to discover which marketing channels are most effective for your business.Business Education +1TrainingConnect to ConvertRenee Brandon Content Strategist
In today's digital age, connecting with your audience is more important than ever. However, simply connecting with your audience is not enough to achieve your business goals. To be successful, you need to focus on connecting to convert - turning your connections into conversions.
In this presentation, we will explore strategies and techniques for building strong connections with your target audience, nurturing those connections, and ultimately converting them into customers or clients. We will cover topics such as identifying your target audience, creating content that resonates with them and leveraging social media platforms to maximize engagement.
By mastering the art of connecting to convert, you can unlock the full potential of your online presence and take your business to the next level.Business MarketingSocial Media Marketing Content Creation +1The Content Licensing Blueprint: How to Teach What You Love and Increase Passive IncomeShadeed Eleazer Content Licensing Strategist
Did you know that content licensing is a trillion-dollar industry? In this presentation, Shadeed Eleazer will uncover the immense potential of licensing your content in today's fast-growing market and apply these strategies to grow your coaching practice.
In this session, you will learn the following.
Business Design +5Internet College & Universities +4Connections, Congruencies, and Change: Digital Connections, Authenticity, and Envisioning Your Future to Build a Fulfilling LifeStacy Braiuca Change Navigator & Squirrel Wrangler
- Seizing the Moment: Discover why the present is the ideal time to kickstart your content licensing journey.
- Transforming Your Course into a Licensed Program: Learn how to develop your course into a sought-after licensed offering.
- Mastering the Art of Licensing Conversations: Unveil the lesser-known strategies to enhance your content licensing discussions.
- Overcoming Mindset Barriers: Gain insights into conquering mental obstacles and embracing the potential to generate income by sharing your unique talents and knowledge.
This presentation emphasizes the importance of building connections, being authentic, and embracing change to create a fulfilling life. We can create a roadmap for change that aligns with our aspirations and purpose by developing positive habits, leveraging digital tools for automation, and being congruent with our values, actions, and the universe.
From this presentation, you will gain the following:
Business Education +4Health Technology +5How to get your business holiday-readyStefaan De Vreese De Vreese CEO and Founder of TItanology.world
- Insight into the Power of Connections, Congruencies, and Change
- Practical Strategies and Solutions
- A Pathway to a Free Anxiety Elimination Session
People will learn the Industry-proven 5-step formula to growing a business that can run by itself so you can finally go on a 4-week holiday.
The "Titan Growth Sprint Formula '' is an innovative method that can be used in any business. It's fantastic for LGBT+ business owners seeking to create more clarity, avoiding burnout while increasing revenue and creating long-lasting brands. Several businesses have already benefited from the method's effectiveness, like illiemangaro.be, elevenways.be, salesmentor.io, and many more.
The LGBT+ community has been a priority for Titanology for a very long time. The business actively encourages diversity and inclusion and understands the value of LGBT+ community representation and activism.