- Rosie Zilinskas
- Founder & CEO
- ~Executive Vice President/Corporate Trainer for a global property & casualty insurance carrier for 18 years ~National Speakers Association Member ~Engaging Speakers Association Member ~Toastmasters Area Director for District 55 ~Executive Career Coach at The Barrington Career Center ~Career Coach at Dress for Success Worldwide
Rosie Zilinskas is a leadership coach and expert in “Career Progression.” With 30 years of experience climbing the corporate ladder. She is now an executive vice president specializing in high-net-worth personal insurance.
She is an international bilingual Speaker, Podcast Host, Executive Coach, Author and Corporate Trainer having spoken in Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Spain, and Ecuador. Rosie appeared on podcasts such as ‘Bravehearts Radio,’ ‘The Driven Entrepreneur’ and ‘Lead at any Level.’ She was also a featured storyteller at the prestigious ‘The People Tree.’
Rosie's mission is to raise women worldwide through career development to get a seat at the table. Rosie is passionate about teaching women to empower themselves to take ownership of their careers. She helps women be bold, brave, and take action to get a seat at the table.
Rosie helps individuals unlock the leader within. She helped dozens of people obtain the promotion they sought and shed the frustration of a dead-end position. Rosie is a first-generation Mexican-American and fluent in Spanish. She is living proof that despite the odds, you really can have it all and move up the ladder of success.
• The three hidden principles to unlocking the leader within that will get you a seat at the table.
• The real reason you’re getting passed up that your boss will never tell you.
• How to finally take charge of your career development and advancement for good.
• Why employees who do everything right still struggle to move up the ladder.
• How to uncover your blind spots through mentoring.
• How to eliminate doubt and insecurity on your next career step, permanently.