- Dori Staehle
- Founder & CEO/Health and Wellness and Mindset Coach
- B.A. in French and German, MBA in Finance, certified drum therapist with Drums and Disabilities, specialized therapeutic drumming training with Health Rhythms, best-selling author, certificate in Christian Counseling from the American Association of Christian Counselors, Stephen Ministry training, professional percussionist, over 20 years of speaking experience on academic, business, and health and wellness topics, entrepreneur since 1995.
If you’d like a funny and energetic keynote, Christian, or motivational speaker who keeps it real, contact Dori to schedule a talk, workshop, or retreat! Interactive drumming can be included!
Dori Staehle is the Founder and CEO of Next Stage Drumming. She's been speaking to groups of adults and teens for over 20 years. After a freak accident that set her life into a tailspin, Dori decided she didn’t want to just move onto the next stage of her life – she wanted to rock it! Once she healed, she began incorporating drumming into her talks. Her books, Find Your Divine Rhythm: A Creative’s Success Formula and Rise Up & Rock: Activating Your God-Given Purpose can be found on Amazon.
Benefits to your audience:
– Increased clarity and confidence
– Practical tips and strategies (mindset, branding, stress-relief, focusing, time-management, ADHD, entrepreneurship)
– Inspiration and motivation to keep going!
– A fun, interactive, and entertaining event
Here's what others are saying:
"Dori’s sense of humor, creativity, and enthusiasm are contagious! We appreciated her weaving her story into her presentation as well as incorporating her music into her program! All of that combined made for a fun, out of the box, and thought-provoking event! I would highly recommend her for any type of speaking and or music engagement!" ~Andrea Morrison, CAHEC, Raleigh, NC
"Dori and her drums took our event to the next level! She taught 30 visually-impaired kids how to find their rhythm and to feel it in their core. They were rocking within the first few minutes and had an amazing time! The looks on their faces and watching them dance and drum was priceless!" Thank you, Dori! Kim Brucado Hudson, Director, Equal Eyes Vision Services, Cary, NC
Virtual program participants:
“Loved the message - don't be afraid of trying something new. Loved getting everyone to try drumming!"
"Loved the positivity and hope that she brought"
"The quick Stress Reliever exercise that was given to us were great! She is a very young older person."
"I thought that it was great! Even though it (drum therapy) was not my field of interest, I was inspired!"