I am a Career Optician and I help clients see possibilities in their career. Clarity and focus. Another perspective from another pair of eyes. From there, career transformation gets started.
I have assisted my clients as they viewed their careers from a new lens. I have supported 1,000’s of clients as they’ve moved past some of the toughest moments in their careers, including:
• Finding their way back after major career set-backs and loss.
• Beating the competition to win coveted jobs.
• Handling difficult/toxic bosses, co-workers, or staff members that were making their lives miserable.
• Overcoming fear and getting focused to secure well-deserved raises and resources.
• Going from being placed on performance reviews to becoming rising stars.
• Returning to the workforce after taking intentional or unintentional breaks.
• Getting out of ruts they had been stuck in for years.
I have worked with clients in companies, including: Facebook, Google, Citibank, Bank of Singapore, Nautica, Verizon, and many others.
I can tell you what it’s like to navigate and succeed in a start-up, small/medium sized business, or Fortune 500 corporation. My specialty is career stages whether you have attained senior management status, are a manger moving up the ladder, or a newbie entering the workforce.
I bring energy, excitement, and a novel outlook; advanced knowledge, not general surface level information. Listeners walk away with practical tips, insights, and ideas that can be applied and implemented immediately.
Is it our feelings of self-doubt that persist despite education, experience, and accomplishments? Or, a fear of what would happen or how we would be perceived if we were our authentic selves?
This presentation is for those who want something more/different in their career. Attendees are not afraid of working hard, but are afraid to talk about what they do. They understand that fear and how-to’s are holding them back and they could be daring if these limitations did not exist.