David is a veteran direct response marketer who started his career selling classical music subscriptions online at the dawn of email marketing. Since then, his copy and strategic guidance have earned his employers and clients millions in sales.
Through his consulting work, David has served clients in industries ranging from Theater & Opera to Wine to Health & Wellness to Professional Services.
David is the creator of more than a dozen course and author of multiple books on Marketing, including the two volume series “Small Business Email Marketing.” In addition, along with his partner Ken Cook, runs the marketing strategy firm, The Prepared Group, and they are the co-authors of “Systematic Advisor Marketing: How Financial Advisors Can Strategically Attract, Convert, & Retain More Clients."
SUGGESTED TALK TOPICS
- The argument for strategy over tactics in your marketing
- 3 ways every business can make more money starting next week
- How to leverage target marketing to make more sales
- Simple ways to impact your profits through smart copywriting
- The three funnels every business should have
- The fast and profitable path to better client retention
- How to extract the revenue currently hiding inside your business