After launching multiple six and seven figure saas products, I hit a wall. A death in the family, a failed marketing campaign, and a dissolving business partnership left me reeling.
I realized that I had gotten lost somewhere along the way and needed to return to who I was and where I was going. I started this entrepreneurial journey to build something I believed in (while creating a life of less stress with more personal and financial freedom)- but it turned out my everyday life didn't match my vision.
In spite of my successes…
- more than $4.5M in revenue across three companies,
- founded and bootstrapped two software companies,
- created a top 1% podcast,
- featured in high profile media publications (Entrepreneur, Inc., Morning Brew, etc.)
… I’d lost the plot.
Since this near miss and wake up call in my own life, I’ve been on a mission to help entrepreneurs avoid and recover from making the same mistakes that I did.
For the past 6 years I’ve been hosting the Meaning Movement podcast reaching tens of thousands and working directly with entrepreneurs and founders via my Meaning Method framework.
I believe every entrepreneur deserves to recapture the motivation and energy they need to lead their business.
Some of the personal growth concepts I love to discuss are:
- How to navigate the many identities we take on as entrepreneurs
- The many hidden million dollar mistakes entrepreneurs unknowingly make
- The four pillars of meaningful work and how to build a business that you’ll love for the long haul
- How to navigate burnout, loss, failure, and endings
Some of the business tactics I love to talk about are:
- The power of partnerships to take your business (and life!) to the next level
- How we reached 45 paying users with VideoSnap before a public launch
- How I’ve built three softwares with little to no tech skills
I'd love the chance to connect with you and explore being on your show.