- Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit
- Created 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Organizer Dr. L The Parent Whisperer
- Business Areas
- Education Family & Parenting Health & Well-being Healthcare
- Digestive Health Education Family Wellbeing Gut Health Health Healthcare Healthy Eating Healthy Living Holistic Health Mental Health Parenting Parenting Teens Personal Development Personal Growth Relationship Teeth Health and Parasites
- Timezone: Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Wed, Oct 26, 2022 10:00 PM (10 months 3 weeks ago)
Wealth CoachAdriana Steinwedel (Sponsor) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Adriana has had a variety of jobs and experiences throughout her life, from teacher to selling insurance and mutual funds to real estate investing to coaching. She still does real estate investing and helps others to passively invest in multifamily properties, but her heart is in helping people who are on the cusp of getting diagnosed with diabetes or have recently been diagnosed with diabetes to take steps to transform their lifestyle in order to lower their blood sugar naturally.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1TRUE SECRETS OF LIFE TO PREVENT & OVERCOME ANXIETY & DEPRESSIONAna Lennyr FAMILY RELATIONSHIP EXPERT
1. The Formula to overcome anxiety and depression
2. The 4 pillars of life
3. How to master relationships, emotions & mindsetBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1A High-Schooler’s Guide to ProcrastinationAnanya Youth Speaker
1. Common ways we all struggle with procrastination
2. Why teens are more likely than ever to be distracted
3. Simple techniques to increase productivityBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1How to Adapt to Unexpected and Even Unwelcome ChangeAndreea Tamas Sacred Transitions Coach
-Change is inevitable
-Change doesn’t have to be hard
-The power you hold in the process
My mission is to help people find the MAGIC in the change.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Unlocking the secrets to a perfect credit score!Angela Setters Bessard Founder and CEO
How to use your credit as a tool to build financial wellness?
What is important to control in the credit world?
How to fix a mistake that is ruining your credit score?Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Art of Attracting your Future NOW!Billy Mandarino Billy Mandarino ~ THE NOW-IST
• How to live in the Present Moment.
• Learn to detach from outcomes.
• Instant de-stress methods.
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Positioning Your Child as a Leader with Radical EmpathyCathy Domoney Founder of Parenting Evolution
How Radical Empathy unleashes the power within your child
What Radical Empathy looks like in real terms
Why Radical Empathy is the only way forward for our children and the future of humanityBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +13 Secrets to Healing Yourself that nobody has talked aboutCayla Twerdochlib Medical Medium
- You have forgotten how to heal (but you DO know how)
- You are hardwired to be afraid but things aren't as scary as they seem
- Healing is the Best Adventure you can go onBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Stressful and Toxic Jobs - Why Do People Stay?Chandra L. Gary, MAIO Career Coach & Certifed Career Advisor
How to tell if your job is toxic, What stops people from leaving, Making the decision to leaveBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The 3 Secrets to Reversing Your Autoimmune SymptomsCheryl Boone (Sponsor) Autoimmune and Toxicity Coach
Step one - Discover the stressors that disrupt your health
Step Two - Determine your own healthy choice journey
Step Three- Detox the body of trapped toxinsBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Your Child has No Quality of Life!Cheryl Ginnings Confidently Parenting Special Needs
1. Never Give Up on Me.
2. Find My Strengths
3. Reach for the Stars!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Stress Management Strategies for the Super Busy Parent: the 7 Self-Care Habits That Will Change Your LifeClaudia Taboada Burnout Prevention Coach
* My story from a burned-out autism mom who lost her identity to a healthy and self-fulfilled individual
* What are the limiting beliefs that are keeping busy parents in a cycle of chronic stress and burnout
* The 7 key self-care habits that every busy parent should have in their toolboxBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Top Three Things You Can Do To Make Co-Parenting Easier for You and Better for Your KidsDena Silliman Nielson, JD (Sponsor/Host) Divorce Expert
1) Parenting time schedules are not chiseled in stone, but are living documents that should change as the child grows;
2) Both parents must have access to all information about the child and each parent should make the effort to obtain the information;
3) Each parent should encourage parenting time with the other parent and not make the child feel guilty for wanting to see the other parent. Refrain from disparaging the other parent in front of the child.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1TEDx speakerDenise Thomas (Sponsor) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Denise is a TEDx speaker, international best-selling author, and coach to parents of college-bound teens. Using her Cracking the Code to Free College strategy, her mission is to ‘flip’ the student debt statistic in the U.S. After a devastating bankruptcy and liquidation, Denise created a way for her two homeschooled children to pay for college and gain acceptance as homeschooled students. 7000 hours of research resulted in Denise’s proprietary repeatable strategy and both of her teens attended their first-choice college on 17 scholarships exceeding $199,000, walking out of college with cash in hand. Denise says you can keep your money. Send your kids to college on other people's cash! “College doesn’t have to be a Debt sentence.”™ Denise ThomasBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Connect, Communicate, and Celebrate!Dinalynn Rosenbush (Sponsor) Parenting and Life Coach
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Teen Takeoff CoachDonovan Dreyer (Sponsor) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
- Learn how to use language that connects with your kids in everyday life.
- Small Celebrations are still impactful and give a guiding light to your kids.
- Tips for communicating effectively with children.
Donovan empowers future leaders with lofty life goals who need more support and preparation to realize their full potential in the game of life. Empowers teens to develop into confident contributors set up to make a positive impact in the world. Donovan's Teen Takeoff is a group coaching program that focuses on the three worlds that self development is needed to thrive within: the real world, the remote world (Gen Z knows they may be free to work from anywhere) and the inner world (tools to deal with stress and anxiety). Donovan didn't takeoff after college himself even though he trained to be a pilot! Like many others (studies show 80% or more), Donovan changed professions. After meeting a pilot who was truly born to fly, Donovan set out to find out what he was born to do. It took years, but he now knows his mission! After 20 years serving students as a school counselor helping them with every challenge imaginable, Donovan brought all of this experience together to specialize in empowering high flyer teens- those with lofty life goals who need the extra lift to go above and beyond in life!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1You Are Your Own Healer. Why Supplements, Yoga, and Diets Aren't Working.Dr. Beata Harasim PT, DPT, FAAOMPT Holistic & Integrative Doctor of Physics
-Why supplements, diet, and yoga aren't working
-Cultural expectations and abandonment as moms
-What is innate healing and how to access itBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Consequences of Parenting from a Place of Fear: Let's Change it UpDr. Joanne Light (Host) Parent Empowerment Coach
Why we fear; What we fear; What are the dangers of fear; How to try something differentBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Supporting Fulfillment Within The FamilyDr. L The Parent Whisperer (Organizer) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Dr. Ali Lankerani is a clinical neuroscientist, affectionately known by his patients as Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer.
Dr. L is an internationally published best-selling author, speaker, and coach and voted twice as one of America’s Top Doctors and ran an award-winning practice where he helped kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
He currently runs online programs to support parents and their children, encouraging healthy development and growing relationships.
He is also the host of the TV channel, Role Model Maker.
Dr. L also enjoys being the active father to his two Amazing Kids while proudly serving as the Founder of Role Model Maker and Creator of the Amazing Parents' Network.
His mission is to promote brain-based programs to support parents and their children to foster their optimum potential and their quest for personal fulfillment.
You can find him regularly speaking at a variety of venues on health, lifestyle, and personal as well as child development.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Empowerment CoachDr. Laura Cobb (Sponsor) Empowerment Coach
Laura Cobb, PhD is a Professional Speaker, Empowerment Coach & Licensed Professional Counselor. After 16 years of ground and online teaching university courses related to marriage and family, sociology, human sexuality, and counselor ethics and human development across the life span. Dr. Cobb served as the President of the European Branch of the American Counseling Association and the Family Advocacy Program Manager for the European footprint serving 5 countries and 22 Army installations. Dr. Cobb speaks to audiences about positive intelligence, resilience, transformation, addiction, domestic violence, and men’s and women’s roles in the family.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Life Purpose: The Foundation for Success--Choosing a College or Trade School Major and CareerDr. Moses McCutcheon, Jr., Ed.D. Life Purpose and Career Guidance Educati
(1) Why Career Planning Should Start Early
(2) How to Use the School To Success (STS) FREE Assessment to Help Choose a College Major or Trade School Major and Career, and
(3) How to implement a Plan with the "FREE" STS Assessment.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +13 Things You Really Need To Know About InclusionDr. Tiffany Noelle Brown, PhD Doctor of Inclusion
Inclusion can be simple, free and fast.
Inclusion can be impactful.
Inclusion can be fun!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1More Love, Less Drama: 3 Major Minefields of Stepfamilies -- and How to Avoid Them!Edina Adler, LCSW Edina Adler, LCSW
* Unrealisitc expectatons of instant bonding and the"Brady Bunch" myth- vs. the reality of "stuck insider" and "stuck outsider" positions, children's unprocessed grief and loss, too much change too fast; leading to falst assumptions
* Parenting Styles and Conflicts re: discipline and creating a new family culture
* Recognizing Loyalty Binds and the Dynamics of Divorce and impact on the children as well as the parentsBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Creating Harmony at Home with Family MeetingsElisabeth Stitt Award Winning Parenting Coach
4 Steps to Effective Family Meetings;
How Connection Balanced with Structure Support Authoritative Parenting;
How allowing your kids a voice in meetings helps them feel seen, heard and accepted
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Children of the New Earth: Indigos, Intuition, and Inner WisdomEva Goulette (Sponsor/Host) The Child Whisperer
Teaching children to trust their intuition / Tools to nurture the spirit of a child / Helping children create a wisdom toolbox for lifeBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Finale!!!Finale Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Finale!!!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1HAPPY PARENTING: Guide with Love not FearHeidi Hardin Fine Artist/Think Round, Inc., Founder-D
What is the new paradigm for parenting and living happy, joyous, and free?
1. OLD IDEA of PARENTING-Fear Model: Competition/Tyranny/Repression/Silence/Lack
2. NEW IDEA of PARENTING-Love Model: Cooperation/Self-Awareness/Self-Expression/Transparency/Abundance
3. Circle of Protection from old ideas can be embedded in the body as Love, Trust, Caring, Sharing, Allowing, Love as prescribed by The Magic of Why?™Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +15 Steps to Build Resiliency While Being Triggered by Loved OnesIlona @ Live Your Best Life Getting Unstuck Guru
They will learnBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Children: Our Future and Our Teachers!Imelda Almqvist Teacher, author, painter , forest witch
- That it is crucial for children to have a spiritual compass and toolkit to navigate the times of paradigm shift we live in
- That today’s children will be the future generation of Earth Keepers and decision-makers, so listening to their voices and input is vital
-That children and young people can be our greatest teachers in life, if we are willing to release our own cherished but old-fashioned viewpointsBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Your Voice | Your Value | Your Victory over TraumaJackie Bailey (Sponsor/Host) International Conversation Coach
How being silenced creates trauma for children and adults
Why healing from trauma includes speaking up
Ways your voice can empower yourself, your children, and othersBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1So You’re Divorcing A Narcissist, What You Can Do To Protect Your ChildrenJanet Price, MBA, C.L.C., CDS, CoPS Divorce & Co-Parenting Coach
• Personality Traits of a High Conflict person
• What to do if you are thinking about divorcing someone who displays these traits
• Best type of parenting plan to implement in these situations
• What a parent who is co-parenting with a high conflict person can do to support their childrenBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Pacing & Prioritizing Life in Stages: How to Make the Most ImpactJanice Dru-Bennett Social Impact Advocate
1. Learn how to prioritize and pace all that you do -- whether it's balancing full-time work with running a business, spending time with family, and/or making a positive social impact.
2. How to know when to slow down and when to speed up
3. Understanding different stages of life and that it's not all linear or sequentialBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Seasons of the Soul: Finding Your RhythmJosette Diaz Transformation Specialist
1. Actionable tools that can be applied immediately
2. An interactive experience that opens the space to receive nuggets of awareness that they can chew on
3. An offering to open the door to journey towards Self MasteryBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Divorced DadvocateJude Sandvall (Sponsor) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Dads experience divorce differently and it is my mission to help them navigate through their lives during and after divorce and create an amazing life for themselves and their children. I am Jude Sandvall and I am a divorced, single father of 3 children. My divorce and the subsequent years are a case study in facing and overcoming the most difficult challenges in learning to thrive after divorce. I’ve been through it all including the court process, co-parenting, dating with kids and more! As an Integrative Wellness & Life Transformation Coach and Integrative NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner I use cutting-edge approaches to coaching dads. I will assist you in creating a crystal clear vision for your life after divorce, uncover any hidden challenges that may be sabotaging you, and leave you renewed, re-energized, and inspired. I achieve this through my customized 5-step process that I have utilized in my own life and successfully taught to other divorced dads.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Find your Voice and Step into your Power!Justine Reiss - Voiceover Talent/ Coach / Consultant Voiceover Talent/ Coach / Consultant
1- if you have been thinking about using your voice to make money - let me help you if this is a good fit and what your next steps might be to make voiceover a reality.
2- You can have more emotion in the voice by using the 3 P's let me share what they are.
3- You are creative, do you believe that? What's standing between you and your creative life, lets get into it.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Kick-Off!!!KICK-OFF Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Kick-Off!!!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Learning to Learn - a 21st Century SuperpowerKaren Tui Boyes Champion for LifeLong Learning
* Find out why learning to learn is one of the MOST important skills in the 21st Century
* Learn ways the brain takes in information, processes it and how to enhance the process
* Hear about the key tips make learning and homework simple, fun and effortlessBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Eating DisordersKate Hudson-Hall Eating Disorder Expert
Explanation of the different types of eating disorders.
Advice on how to talk to your loved one with an eating disorder.
How to help and support your loved one with an eating disorder.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Founder of Entrpreneurs Rocket FuelKimberly Crowe (Sponsor) Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Kimberly Crowe is an international, inspirational motivational speaker, known for her fast, humorous, fun, and inspiring talks for speakers and entrepreneurs. With a laugh-out-loud sense of humor, Kimberly pokes fun at herself and brilliantly takes you on a journey that makes you think twice, and shows confirmation bias at play. She is authentic and seeks to open your eyes and lift the veil of illusion. Encouraging her audience to stop looking at the fairy tales they tell themselves, step into their real life and enjoy the scenery along the journey.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1How to Nurture Connection with Your TeenKristina Saelee Parent Coach
Learn how to ask curiosity questions.
Learn how to decode misbehavior.
Learn how to empower your teen.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1From Sleep Deprived Sufferer to Rested AchieverLana Walsh Sleep & Insomnia Expert
Why sleep is important and how not getting enough sleep can affect every aspect of your life.
What is insomnia and how to treat it.
Sleep tipsBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Right Way to Run A RaceLanhao Youth Speaker
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Restoring Harmony in Your Home: 3 Things You Can Do to Stop the Yelling and Start the CooperationLisa DiSciullo Parenting Coach
- Great Goal-Setting Techniques
- Working your Game-Plan Strategy
- Priming through Practice
- How Positivity Produces Perfect Progress
See the value of parenting for long-term learning.
Learn a tool for engaging their children in cooperating.
Understand the critical skill for keeping kids motivated and empowered.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Shift the Power Dynamic during Your DivorceLisa Fourré Strategy Expert Against Narcissists
~The #1 thing you MUST do to protect yourself
~What is leverage and how to use it
~Why emotions can kill your caseBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1What is a parent to do when Doritos are taking over!Lolli Leeson Certified health and culinary lifestyle
What seems important on the surface v.s. what's really important in the bigger picture in your children's well-being. Does family dinner make a difference? supporting parents in healthy modeling the helping their kids to take ownership of their own health. Make health your hobby. Tips, tools, and strategies.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1From Fed Up to Fired Up, In Just 4 stepsLuann Horobin, BAHS, MCC Transformationalist
1. What is the #1 common mistake that leads to 'fed up'.
2. The four steps to go from 'fed up' to 'fired up'.
3. How to take the mystery out of your beliefs and change them to achieve lasting change for a 'fired up' success mindset.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +16 Ways to Get Your Teen to Share Their World With YouLynn Teatro Classroom Confidence Coach
1. Why is communication in the home important?
2. The value of time and patience in developing a healthy relationship with your teen.
3. The benefits of family communication to your teens’ future.
4. Why it should be funBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1How to use Humor to Heal a RelationshipMalcolm Grissom (Sponsor) Humor Coach
1. Find your sense of humor
2. Use humor to aid your communication and not as protection against negative emotions.
3. Never use humor as a weaponBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Coparenting During Separation and Divorce: Early Steps To Help Your KidsMardi Winder-Adams (Sponsor) Divorce Transition Coach
1. how to proactively talk about co-parenting,
2. setting boundaries
3. building communication between parentsBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Manage Your Thoughts For Better HealthMaria Mantoudakis Life Transformation Expert
o How your thoughts can affect your health
o Exercise to show how thoughts affect your physical response
o Fun interactive session of how our thoughts can bring us fear or joyous blissBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Career Mothers ready for Change before they BurnoutMarilyn Robinson Life Navigation Specialist
- Routines is not a bad word
- Delegate it's a growth opportunity
- Self Time don't feel guiltyBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Keys to Success in Special Needs DivorceMary Ann Hughes Special Needs Certified Divorce Coach
- How to prepare yourself for a divorce involving children with special needs
- How to support your neurodiverse child before, during, and after divorce
- How to shift your perspective in divorce, to focus on the best possible future for your familyBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Influential Speaking For MompreneursMeagan Fettes Business Strategist and Speaking Expert
1. Grow your confidence and results in life and business
2. Increase your impact, influence and income through speaking
3. Use the tools of influential speaking in all areas of your lifeBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Vitality for ParentsMele Van Liedekerke Vitality Coach
Nutrition for optimum vitality, Getting the best sleep, How to reduce stress and increase vitalityBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Best Way to Help a Grieving Child HealMichele Benyo Early Childhood Grief Expert
•. Why childhood is the best time to learn about loss and grief, contrary to the common belief that children should be protected from the pain of grief
• How children grieve, and why their grief is often not recognized, even though they grieve just as deeply as adults
•. 4 simple ways adults can best support children through grief toward healing and resilienceBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Unlikely Secrets to a Good MarriageMila Johansen (Sponsor) Writing, Publishing and Speaking Coach
Thinking out of the box in relationships to make them work.
Traditional marriage versus untraditional
What really makes a marriage successful
Beyond the wedding ring.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Do You Really Have the GUTS to Be Healthy? (JumpStart Your Roadmap to Health)Nancy Lee Bentley (Sponsor) Food & Wholistic Health Expert
1) Your Health: What Does GUTS Have to Do with It?
2) What's Been Stopping You from Feeling Your Best?
3) You've Already Got the KEYS to Your Own HealthBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Panel Discussion!!!Panel Discussion Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer
Health, Wealth, Wisdom - Parents' Edition Live Web Summit Panel Discussion!!!Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Become the leader your teenager needsPascale Dube Leadership coach for parents
- Your role as a parent of a teenager
- The number one reason why your teenager doesn't talk to you
- What can you do about itBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Unearthing Life Lessons Found While GardeningPatrice Porter Parenting Coach/Gardening Consultant
• Health Benefits of Gardening
• 10 Life Lessons that can be experienced while gardening
• Getting kids hooked on gardening and becoming life-long gardenersBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1FLIP your FEAR to your SUPERPOWERRaja Vaidya (Host) Mind-SHIFT Master
1- How you get into Mind-SHIFT coaching
2- How did you overcome your lifelong stutter?
3- Why did you start Karate?
4-What is your biggest win?
5-What has been your biggest obstacle in recent years and share with the audience how you overcame it.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Thyroid - Stress ConnectionSalam Almazidi (Host) Hypothyroid Nutrition Coach
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Circle of Wealth 5 Simple Steps For Just $10Sally Marie Gimon Sally Marie Gimon Money Secrets
- Effect of stress on gut health
- Food choices during stressful times.
- yo-yo diet effect on thyroid
• 80% of Americans have $90,000 in debt and are not saving for retirement
• My Circle of Wealth 5 Simple Steps for Just $10 is what I personally use
• Learn how to leave a legacy, simply by startingBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Taking Care of Your Health While Taking Care of Everyone ElseSamantha Rawlinson RN, Health & Wellness Coach
1. Importance of eating a healthy diet.
2. Ideas for self-care.
3. Steps to managing time.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Benefit of Book Clubs for TeensSharon Massaadi, M.Ed. (Sponsor) Sharon F. Massaadi, M.Ed.
-Book clubs can give teens new perspective
-Book clubs can improve writing skills
- Book Clubs foster a continued love of literatureBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1How to send your student to College without losing your mind or your money!Shellee Howard CEO / College Admission Strategist
HOW TO GET YOUR CHILD INTO THEIR DREAM COLLEGE AND GRADUATE DEBT-FREE
WHAT REALLY MATTERS IN PICKING THE RIGHT COLLEGE? (ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, AND FINANCIALLY)
WHAT COLLEGES ARE LOOKING FOR AND HOW YOUR CHILD CAN STAND OUTBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1The Problem is Actually the Solution: Why you secretly want that big problem to stay and don’t realize itShiraz Baboo Reality Interventionist
- How unconscious stories you don’t even know about are affecting your success
- How you are addicted to situations of struggle
- How the stories of the people around you are affecting you
- How to create bigger results in your business and your life with simple tools
- How simple intentions, used properly, can shift your whole realityBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1From Cancer to Karate Using A Glitter JournalSophie Berude Youth Speaker
Sophie Berude is an inspiration to many. She was diagnosed with Leukaemia at age six, and she beat it. Six years on, Sophie is a healthy, radiant, and enthusiastic 12-year-old determined to optimize her potential and show others how to do the same. Sophie is a role model to other children. Her mindset has led her to find the positives in every obstacle. She is now a karate champion and eager actress. Sophie is a living testament to leading by example. Her mother, Christine Tylee, instilled in her the gift of gratitude, and together they continue to pay it forward.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Simple Ways to Better your LifeSudeep Reddy Chintamreddy Youth Speaker
1. Discipline leads to health and happiness
2. Wealth and its Importance
3. Ways to Develop Wisdom
4. Becoming a Person of PositivityBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1I Think My Child Is Intuitive! Now What Do I Do?Susan Gale Spiritual Energy Mentor
• What’s intuition and what’s imagination?
• What do I do when my child starts saying unexplained things?
• How to talk to your child about intuition.Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Project Mom: How to Prioritize Yourself in a Never-ending List of To DosTiffiny Roper (Sponsor) Life Coach for Moms
How to get to your goals and create an ideal mindset, how to be the role model your kids need, and how to live your life with purposeBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Planning and Financing College - UncomplicatedTom O'Hare Independent College Advisor
The six key's to a successful college choice
Where to find resources to simplify college planning process
How finding, selecting and financing college had changed since the pandemicBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Gettin' Teenz To TalkTreveal C.W. Lynch Innovative Interaction Consultant
- Be an EXAMPLE
- Build an ENVIRONMENT
- Bring an ENERGY
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Is Health the Greatest Wealth?Uma Bambroo Youth Speaker
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +13 Ways to Prioritize Your Health and Fitness (Especially for Overwhelmed Parents)Vanessa Flores / Sam Gonzalez Strength/Exercise Specialist and Wellnes
- Maintaining Health in A Pandemic
- Our greatest Resource for Health is Right Outside Our Door
- Health is All in Our Head
3 Core Pillars
1.) The importance of strength training and how to make it time effective
2.) The importance of having a positive perception on food
3.) The importance of reframing your health and fitness journey in a positive wayBusiness Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1Evolutionary Parenting and Revolutionary Education with Astrology and Human DesignVerDarLuz CelestiOwl Transformational Archetypal Coach
How Astrology and Human Design can help you answer the following parenting concerns:
Business Health & Well-being +1Business Abundance +1
- How can I recognize and support both my own and my children's primary emotional needs?
- What kinds of educational programs, schooling or unschooling models, and curriculum will best support my child most efficiently learning
my child’s most efficient learning styles?
- What natural rites of passage is my child about to go through, and how can I facilitate their initiations in positive ways while also embodying my own evolutionary cycles?