- Breast Cancer Healing Journeys: Medical Experts & Patient Narratives
- Created 1 week 15 hours ago
- Organizer Dr. Ann Hester of Tech Treats, LLC
- aging Body Awareness caregiving Healing healing Health health Healthcare Healthy Eating Healthy Living Lifestyle Health Medical Treatment Virtual Events Women Professionals Women's Conference Women's Health Women's Summit
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Wed, Nov 1, 2023 12:17 PM (1 month 1 week from now)
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Countless lives have been shattered by this disease, but there is hope. This summit will address medical issues pertaining to breast cancer from physicians and support personnel. It will also address patients' feelings, experiences, and tips they want to share with others about their journeys.
Self Breast Awareness and Early Detection Can Save LivesDr. Jawad Mustafa Breast Health Coach
Breast cancer is a leading cause of deaths in women and this number increases due to late detection or delayed treatment. Self Breast Awareness is a concept that empowers women in understanding basics about breast health, breast care and early detection of signs and symptoms linked with any ongoing health concerns or breast cancer. There is an alarming trend of increased number of breast diseases and cancer in mostly unscreened age group between 15 to 39 years of age. Efforts should be made to educate and coach this age group regarding medical and holistic approach towards body health and breast health improvement to reduce the avoidable risk factors for breast cancer development.Health & Well-beingbreast cancer Self Breast AwarenessCalm Your Mind to Boost Your EnergyKarin Del Maestro Del Maestro Health & Calmness Coach
We rarely realize how much energy our thoughts can steal. Karin will portray quickly with her British sense of humor and passion for tea, a visual that helps us see quickly where our energy is going and what we can do about it.
Depending on the length of the interview/presentation, Karin can share 4 ways to calm your mind that don't include meditation.Health & Well-beingEat to defeat CancerLaleh Talebian Co-founder and CEO of DNA Wellness
The outline of the Eat 2 defeat cancer:
• What are the main causes of cancer?
• Can anyone get cancer?
• What are the risk factors for cancer?
• What lifestyle modifications are best at preventing cancer?
• What foods are cancer-fighting?
• What foods may help feed cancer?