- Holiday ThriveFest: Unlocking Health, Happiness, and Wellness Secrets
- Created 1 week 6 days ago
- Organizer Dr. Ann Hester of Tech Treats, LLC
- Family Wellbeing Fitness Health health Healthy Eating Healthy Living Lifestyle Health Longevity Mental Health Nutrition Plant Based Life Style Support / Education Stress Management Stress Reduction The Mindset of Clutter and How to Create Calm, Organized and Relaxing Space Time Management Wellness Women's Health
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Sun, Nov 12, 2023 10:00 PM (1 month 2 weeks from now)
Join Us in Revolutionizing the Holiday Experience!
Holidays have long been synonymous with indulgence. As festive meals and lounging took center stage, our well-being often took a back seat. But what if the holiday cheer could coexist with health and mindfulness? What if we could redefine holiday bliss?
Introducing our Virtual Summit on "Holiday Bliss." We aim to merge festivities with fitness, budgeting with banquets, and relaxation with rejuvenation. Do you have game-changing insights for thriving during the holidays without breaking the bank or waistline? If so, the virtual podium awaits you!
Here's what's in store:
Flexible Recording: Choose to record your 20-60 minute session independently and send it over or schedule a slot with our state-of-the-art online recording studio.
Our Objective: Enrich our attendees with actionable advice, mouth-watering yet healthy recipes, stress-busters, and innovative ways to stay spirited and spry during Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Years.
Guidelines for Speakers:
We're all for holistic well-being, but kindly steer clear of supernatural remedies, energy healing techniques, etc.
Be the Change: Join us in inspiring a healthier, happier, and more balanced holiday season. Lend your voice to this transformative journey!