- Women in Business Summit - Inspiration and Action!
- Created 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Organizer Nicole Porter
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Fri, Sep 23, 2022 4:00 PM (2 months 2 weeks from now)
Hello Ladies, I am so glad that you are considering taking part in the women's marketing summit.
I am putting together a virtual women's marketing summit for Thursday, September 22nd.
I am still working out the details but here's what I have so far.
- Free to participate in
- I would like this to be a mix of inspiration and actionable advice/tips
- I want people to get to know the real people behind our brands and understand the struggles that can go into building a business. That it's not all sunshine and rainbows but learn what can happen if we persevere.
- I want to give back and be able to have people take away advice they can actually use.
- Pre-recorded lesson on a topic of your choice. I would like for attendees to actually learn something from attending but it is ok with me to sell your offer at the end.
- Feel free to give away a freebie
- Feel free to team up and do your presentation interview style with each other.
- Live Q&A after in a private FB group
- This will be a great way to build a community that we can all interact with long after the summit is over.
- You will need to
- Promo of the summit on your end through your email list and social media.
- Provide your topic and video
- Be available for your Q&A session
- What you will get:
- Your name/company name and contact info on all event promo
- Email addresses for all attendees
- Able to sell in the FB Group for a year
Top 3 steps to your successful marketing strategyAudrey Hutnick Hutnick CEO + Co-founder
Marketing can be overwhelming! We are here to break down the big scary word of “marketing” and offer the top 3 steps to creating a successful marketing strategy. Together, we will cover the following:
MarketingMarketing Marketing StrategyKISS: Keep it Simple Session - Brass Tacks Strategies for Sustainable Online ActivitiesDennise M Kowalczyk Kowalczyk CEO
- Setting the foundation
- Prioritizing your focus
- Measuring your success
Providing some basic approaches for a compelling online presence so you can build awareness for your business without spending a whole lot of time there.OtherDigital Marketing.Jennifer Pointer Director of Sales
.Tips for a Money-Making WebsiteJenny Belanger CEO and Creative Director
Why do you have a website? To make money, right? But how do you make sure your website is set up properly to do that? It's overwhelming!
I know how it feels to know your website needs work but not know what changes to make. How you may feel embarrassed to drop your link in that Facebook promo post because you don't want others to see it or you aren't sure if it's set up to actually make you money. I see you. And I want to help.
I'll share with you 7 ways to update your website to help you:
MarketingWebsite DesignThe Science of Marketing: How to use a Marketing Calculator to build your Marketing SystemRonii Bartles Business Strategist
- Connect with your visitors
- Book more clients
- And make more money
Marketing is a science and a math problem to figure out. Don't worry you won't need to figure out the square root of anything. When we approach marketing as science we can take the emotion out of the metrics and approach the problem with real strategies to solve it. By creating a marketing system one can track metrics that will quickly pinpoint what needs improvement and then create a plan of action to solve it. With just a few analytics, we can use a simple Marketing Calculator to know exactly what needs improvement and how much it may cost.