- Business Areas
- Business Entertainment & Art Family & Parenting Health & Well-being Hospitality Leadership Marketing Mindset PR & Communications Travel & Adventure
- Business Life-Style Communication Connection Culture Leadership
- Timezone: Arizona
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Fri, Jun 24, 2022 10:26 PM (3 weeks 6 days from now)
Ohana is the Hawaiian word for family, or community.
This Virtual Summit is meant to spread the Aloha spirit, and share the wisdom of the islands. Our Goal is to improve the business experience for busy professionals.
*NOTE: You do not have to be from Hawaii - or any of the islands - to appreciate, understand, and gain value of this event*
OhanaPreneurs are business professionals and leaders who do business - and life - through the spirit of Aloha, and scaling themselves and their profits through Ohana - their community.
This Event is for you if:
- You are looking to Level Up in Business and Life in 2022
- You want to improve your skills in:
- Connection & Clarity
- You enjoy hearing the Voices of the islands, diverse cultures and expertise in marketing, mindset, business strategy
- and more…
Each session will be live, 45 Minutes, and Interview Style.
Speakers will be back to back, so please plan your Self Care, with snacks, breaks that you need, and hydration.
Check Out the schedule, so you don't miss the speakers you want to see.
The Summit will also be edited for podcast use. Most of the sessions will be showcased there, although the gifts and experiences are exclusive to the event.
The show will be live, Zoom based, Running all day for 3 days [Apr 28-30] from 9am to 6pm PST
The event will be very experiential, including live music, Wellness breaks, and more.
Mahalo and I am excited to take this Adventure with you!