- Jun 15 & 16 | Grand Connection Business Growth Buffet Networking Conference
- Created 5 months 2 weeks ago
- Organizer Susan Jarema
- Business Areas
- Business Education Leadership Marketing Mindset
- Appreciation Marketing Business Business Development Business Growth Business Success Business Vision Inspiration Marketing Mindset Online Education for Business Owners Sales
- Timezone: Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Event date(s): -
Registration ends: Fri, Jun 16, 2023 2:30 PM (3 months 1 week ago)
Join us for the most delicious Grand Connection event of the year!
This premier networking event is FREE for EVERYONE.
At this EDUnetowrking event, bite-sized business education dishes will be provided by thought leaders from our own Grand Connection Community who will be serving their secret recipes for success.
This experiential event will take you on a rich four course business journey that will give you tastes of the many savoury flavours of business success. In between each course, we will have our breakout masterminds where we get the opportunity to connect, create and collaborate.
Day 1 Mindset, Motivation & Inspiration
Day 2 Marketing, Sales, Systems, Finance
Over $10K in Gifts for EVERYONE Attending from the Speakers and Grand Giveaway
- Hors d’oeuvre: Mindset
- Appetizer: Inspiration & Motivation
- Main Course: Marketing, Sale, Systems and Finance
- Dessert: 14 Networking Breakouts sprinkled throughout the event.
Dates: June 15-16, 2023
Time: 10am – 2:30pm PT
1pm – 5:30pm ET
6pm – 10:30pm BST (UK)
Free on Zoom for Everyone! Invite your friends.
Agenda: Gems of wisdoms, grand networking, and a buffet of snackable tips
Can’t make it all? Come when you can. All attendees registered will receive a digital flip book with all the Grand Talks.
This event promises to provide sweet connections, zesty ideas and a large dash of inspiration!
You Never Know Who You Will Meet!
Members have made many lasting relationships in the group that have turned into collaborative ventures, podcast interviews, partnerships, referral partners and good clients! We call these “Grand Connections”. The opportunity is to meet with like minded businesses to share skills, receive advice and collaborate! Strategic alliances are essential to your business growth and the Grand Connection is her to help you reach your Grand Potential. Join us on your Grand Adventure.
What to Expect:
The Grand Connection community is a welcoming group of like-minded businesses with a give to gain focus. At our networking events we connect, create, and collaborate by practicing introductions in small breakout groups and share ideas on a common theme. Between each round, you will have the opportunity to meet experts who will share valuable tips to help your business grow. You will get many opportunities to meet new business owners and fine tune your 30 second pitch in this fun, lively, structured event on zoom. Please have your camera, good lighting and microphone available. Practice your short introduction ahead and have a short write-up prepared to share in the chat. Bring your burning marketing questions!
Unlocking the Secrets of Nonverbal CommunicationAlan Stevens Profiling & Communication Specialist
How would you like to read minds? Know exactly what your clients, spouse and children is thinking? Well, the reality is that no one can.
But I can show you the next best thing.
In this session we will delve into how to read a person’s face to know how they:
- Individually prefer to be spoken to
- Process information
- And are likely to react in any given situation?
…all before they speak a single word.
as well as how to know if there is something emotional going on and if they are telling you the truth.Business Education +4Education Communication +36A-2-G of MindsetAllan Roberts Mindset Coach, Author, Mentor & Speaker
The A-2-G of Mindset: Seven Steps to Success
Discover the key steps to success: Awareness, Belief, Commitment, Discipline, Excellence, Focus, and Goals. This talk will help you develop self-awareness, positive beliefs, unwavering commitment, self-discipline, strive for excellence, maintain focus, and set SMARTER goals. Take action by identifying strengths, rewiring negative thoughts, making commitments, practicing self-discipline, seeking excellence, maintaining focus, and developing meaningful goals. Reflect on each step's importance in a 500-word essay to drive personal or business growth.
Seasonal Living for EntrepreneursAnne Dunnett Haiku Poet & Designer
- Familiarize yourself with the 7/60 Layers of Mindset and learn how they can influence your thinking and behavior.
- Identify your personal strengths and weaknesses to better understand your own mindset and how to improve it.
- Pay attention to the strengths and weaknesses of those around you to build stronger relationships and improve teamwork.
Summer is the season of energy, abundance and productivity. As a hard working entrepreneur, you are looking forward to the high energy and joy that summer represents. Learn how Seasonal Living offers a way to rekindle your relationship with nature so you can find balance within at this busy time of year.
Health & Well-beingMindfulness InspirationHow GRACE will take your business where GRINDING can'tBarb Ashcroft Author, Mentor, Encourager & Strategist
- You will be inspired by the energy of the summer season and how to apply it to your work/life balance.
- You will know how to find ways to manage your workday so that you can recharge your energy.
- You will gain awareness on how to bring the joys of summer that is healing for your mind, body and spirit.
Are you working by GRIND? It's a prevalent way of doing business, but is there a BETTER way?
Marketing Simplified - 3 Key Strategies for Visibility and Client AttractionBonnie Chomica Content Marketing Coach
- Clues that you may be working by grind. 6 hints to do a check up on.
- What is the reason for my grinding? What's at the root of it?
- Checking out a new meeting agenda that comes out of supernatural flow.
Let’s face it, marketing is essential to your business. If you want more clients, you must use marketing to build trust, and get in front of more people with the right message. To avoid the overwhelm, the stress, and the pressure that often comes with it, let me help you focus on 3 main Marketing Strategies so you can get in front of more people.
- People who don’t know you at all.
- People who already know you.
- People who can help you get in front of even more people.
To grow your business, you need to be marketing smarter so that you can lead more of the right people to buy your stuff. Let’s get you focused!Business MarketingCommunication Marketing +6Today Is Your Someday - You Just Need A Plan!Carey Conley Speaker, Author, and Podcast Host
“People without vision lose hope!” - Carey Conley
Carey Conley will be sharing her 3 reasons why a vision plan will help your business.
The 3 Keys to Unleashing the Power of Inspired Leadership: Your Conscious Advantage for Business Growth!Carolyn Cooper-McOuatt World Class Business Strategist |Speaker
- A vision plan will help you in making decisions on Where to spend your time | Money | Who with
- A vision plan will help you put in place metric-based financial targets you want to reach
- A vision plan helps you get through adversities
This engaging and transformative session will delve into the realm of conscious inspired leadership, and its profound impact on business growth. These 3 essential keys hold the potential to unlock your true power of possibility to build your business dreams and profits.
Business EducationClient Attraction Abundance +14Your Network is Your Net WorthColleen Biggs Business Strategist
- Learn the three essential keys to conscious inspired leadership that unlock its power.
- Gain a conscious advantage for business growth by fostering focused inspired action.
- Acquire actionable insights and tools to immediately propel you to your BIG business dreams and profits.
So many Entrepreneurs are trying to make it on their own and are only able to take baby steps forward. In this time we have together you will learn how to create your "net worth" of a network and expand your social capital by depositing into your “who knows you “ and “who you know” accounts. It's time to ban together as communities to create a shift, trust, and accelerate the growth of all entrepreneurs.
4 Key takeaways:
Business Leadership +1Business Consulting Business Scaling +3Be the Voice of your BusinessDanielle Benzon Voice, Presence, and Speaking Coach
- If you don't ask you don't get
- How to build lasting Social Capital
- Focus on building connections with people who can help you achieve your goals
- Your network is more valuable than any sum of money
As a business owner you have the opportunity to be the face (and voice) of your business brand. From networking events (live and online) to sales presentations, livestreams to build your audience, or maybe even a TED Talk - you are the person others are looking and listening to as a representation of your business and brand.
Now most of us aren't naturally charismatic speakers on stage, never mind when you stick a camera in our faces!
3 Key Takeaways:
Leadership Marketing +2Persuasive Personal Development +16Your Brain is Not Broken: Why telling someone to relax or calm down doesn't work, and what to do instead!Diane Wolf Psychotherapist/Speaker
- Embody authentically confident posture and welcoming gestures (and screen framing)
- Separate your ideas and pace your speech for easy understanding (and more time for you to think)
- Learn how to tap into your body with your breath so that your voice is both more powerful AND more pleasant to listen to
This presentation explains the brain science of the stress response in easy to understand ways that will reassure participants that their brains are not broken, but are designed to handle stress in a particular way. Once we understand the science behind the stress response, we will know how to manage it in ourselves and those around us.
The 3 key takeaways are:
Health & Well-beingStress ManagementThe Secret to Business Growth - Leverage Other People's AudiencesHeather Cameron Client Attraction and Business Coach
- How the brain responds to stressful incidents,
- The neuroscience of why it doesn't work to ask someone to relax or take a deep breath, and
- What to do instead to regain equilibrium quickly.
When it comes to growing your business, it's all about getting more people excited about what you have to offer. And the first step towards making that happen is building a solid audience. One of the quickest and most rewarding ways to achieve this is by collaborating with others and tapping into their existing audience.
Remarkability Factor: How to Create OffersThat Demand AttentionJason Van Orden Coach & Consultant Business Strategist
- Four essential audience growth fundamentals that you need to have in place.
- Over ten ways to collaborate and leverage other people's existing audience so it is a WIN-WIN
- The reasons why hosting your own event could be a valuable addition to your business growth strategy.
In this session, you'll discover a strategy that positions you as the must-have solution for your ideal clients. You'll discover the secret to creating offers and content that break through the noise, gain the attention of your best-fit clients, and show them why they should work with you over all other options.
3 Key Takeaways:
BusinessMarketing Online Course Creation +1Manage Your Thoughts and Create Your Dream LifeJean-Luc Allaire Transformational Coach
- How to use 3R Messaging™ to solve the #1 reason most offeres fail to grab attention.
- Why proof of your credibility and expertise are not enough to close sales
- How to uncover the most compelling and unique elements of your offer.
It is about managing your thoughts and the power of the word. When creating intention, it has to be empowered by the way you think, and the way you talk. When you say the right words they're very powerful in creating.
In business, it's very important to say the right words to close a deal or miss a deal and by managing your thoughts, you learn to remove the fears and the doubts so that your words can be perfect to your clients, to your workers, and to your partners,
The three takeaways are:
Get Visible with Guerrilla PublicityJill Lublin Premier Publicity Authority
- Understanding your intention, that powers your thoughts
- Create your dream life
- Trust your higher self to create beautiful relationships
If you want to be the #1 influencer in your industry, you’ve got to get bigger media visibility. Based on her international bestseller, Guerrilla Publicity, Jill shares simple strategies to help you go from unknown to newsworthy. Sharing her proven secrets to understanding what the media wants, Jill provides you with short-term, doable tactics that boost visibility for you and your brand.
- Proven secrets to understand what the media outlets want
- Get instant, actionable techniques that will boost your visibility.
- Learn how to drive prospects to your door and profits to your pockets!
Now more than ever it’s important to stretch your message so that your visibility factor stays constant. Join publicity expert Jill Lublin as she shares new powerful tips and strategies to shine your light and your message now and no matter what!How I Increased My Credit Score 110+ Points, Just 4 Months After BankruptcyKyra Jones Financial Coach
Myth busting: Credit scores really do heal very quickly, once you take care of what is negatively affecting it.
3 key takeaway:
Financial servicesFinancesHave a Pivot Mindset to Overcome All ObstaclesLatara Dragoo Marketing Strategist, IT Consultant
- The most recent 6 months of your credit history is weighted the heaviest in the scoring models.
- Secured credit cards a designed to help build credit quickly. Whether you have bad credit or no credit.
- Golden Rule for all credit cards: 15/30/70 Rule
3 Key Takeaways
Marketing Mindset +1Mindset Resilience +1From Fear to Freedom: How to Release the Impostor Syndrome and Live FearlesslyLillian Ogbogoh Self-Love Architect
- Embracing failure: Learn from your mistakes rather than fearing them.
- Practicing gratitude: Recognize and appreciate the good things in your life, big and small.
- Adopting a growth mindset: Believe that you can learn and improve, even in challenging situations.
In my keynote, "From Fear to Freedom: How to Release the Impostor Syndrome and Live Fearlessly", I will share powerful tools and techniques that will help you break free from this limiting belief and start living your best life. I will show you how to reprogram your mind and overcome the impostor syndrome once and for all.
You'll walk away with three tangible takeaways that will transform how you think and feel about yourself as an entrepreneur.
You'll learn the following:
MindsetExpanding your business for sustainable growth is as easy as ABCLinda Rhinehart Executive Director
- How to identify the triggers that cause you to feel like an impostor
- Techniques for reframing negative self-talk and beliefs
- Strategies for building your confidence and embracing your unique strengths and abilities
Collaborative Business Support is a unique business consortium for independent consultants. Using a combination of best practices and methodologies, we offer a formula to 1) build off each others successes, 2) expand their businesses and 3) provide a better service value for their clients. Attendees will receive step-by-step instructions on how to implement these strategies into their own business operations.BusinessBusiness GrowthEnergy First Leadership: How to Positively Influence OthersLynne Brisdon Business & Leadership Coach, MCC
Influence is a powerful tool that allows us to make a positive impact on people and situations. While we cannot control others' thoughts or feelings, we can manage our own energetic presence, which becomes the pathway to effective influence.
Leadership MindsetBusiness Development Business Growth +1A Man Is Not a Financial Plan! Do It Your Way.Margaret Johnson Founder- Women and Money Inc.
- You will learn how to take charge of your energetic presence.
- Understand how you can choose your emotional state using personal energy management tools to stay calm, grounded and centered.
- Influence others positively with calm communication, healthy, clear boundaries and emotional equilibrium.
Support for women, entrepreneurs, and self-employed professionals in the most overlooked area of our lives: money! It's important to take control of your finances and overcome your fears or procrastination. Whether you're married, single, or somewhere in between, it's up to you to learn how to handle your money and ensure your financial security and future. Your life goals depend on your business's success. So set up a money system to monitor your finances effortlessly. Say goodbye to living month to month and panicking about taxes. Stop worrying about never making it in business. Instead, start with the 30-second snapshot: What do you own? What do you owe? What do you spend? What do you earn?Your Story - How to Discover It & Why It MattersMary E Knippel The Soul Story Writer
The goal of my presentation is to inspire, inform, delight and empower the audience. It is my intention to help the audience recognize and take ownership of their authentic voice, and to assert the power they possess in their unique story.
- Share your wisdom
- Transform readers into clients
- Rewrite the stories holding you back
Writing is a powerful tool that enables the audience to connect with their readers, of course, and to communicate with themselves.
Participants will learn…
Caregiver Notebook: 3 Keys of CaregivingMary Elaine Petrucci Healthcare Expert & Master Practitioner
- Simple solution to accomplish everything from the small stuff to life-long goals
- Success strategy fusing technology and timeless tools
- Foundation to access inner wisdom
Day 1 Morning
The 3 Keys of Caregiving:
Health & Well-beingHealthcareAvoid Three of the Top Mistakes StartUps MakeMary Scott StartUp & Business Consultant
Startups SHOULD make mistakes; that's how they learn, but not the common mistakes that can stop a founder in her tracks. I will detail 3 of those common mistakes & how to avoid them & provide a FREE download of the top 10 common mistakes.BusinessEntrepreneurshipBoost Your Energy, Boost Your BusinessMelody Chardon Certified Grief and Mental Fitness Coach
Discover how to manage your energy, not just your time.
Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or exhausted can be detrimental to your productivity and overall well-being. By understanding the 4 Facets of Energy Management, you'll gain valuable insights on how to:
- Identify your top 3 energy drains
- Overcome procrastination
- Refill your tank now vs waiting for your next vacation
Take control of your energy, and you'll see a positive impact on your business, relationships, and overall well-being.Energy (oil - gas - utilities) Family & Parenting +4Grieving Work Life Balance +43 Steps to Jumpstart your Business Growth in JuneMichela Quilici Your Business Navigator
We’re halfway through the year. Are you on track to hit your end-of-year goals?
If your business traction has stalled, your wheels are spinning with endless ideas, but none grab the pavement, and you’re frustrated, this presentation is for you.
Gaining traction in your business is entirely possible.
In this presentation, Michela shares three steps to jumpstart your business and get on the momentum superhighway, to finish the year strong.
- Why it feels like you're invisible to your ideal clients
- The momentum formula that will fast-track your success
- Two types of noise that are stalling out your business
Come to this presentation if you want to get noticed by more of the right people, attract better opportunities, and make more money with ease and less struggle.Business MarketingBeyond the Law of AttractionNadine Hanchar Counsellor/Consultant
The Law of Attraction is the idea that the universe is abundant and has an infinite supply of everything we need. Many know about this and yet have had hit-or-miss success with it. Beyond the Law of Attraction assists you in honing the skill sets necessary to create better results in your manifestations.
3 Take aways:
MindsetLaw of AttractionKnowing No LimitsRamona Leone Mooney Brain Trainer
- How to align your energy with what you are wanting to manifest.
- How to magnify your energy for creation.
- The one thing that often prevents people from manifesting.
Practical ways to go about strengthening your natural ability to sense your own intuitive messages. Steps and tools to use every day to strengthen it like any of your muscles.
Design Health & Well-being +2Decision-Making Self-confidence +3Why RESPONSIBLE SucceedsRichard Morden Divorce Optimist
- What would increased creativity do for your business?
- Imagine allowing space for your helpers, employees and associates to align their job from their higher nature.
- Believing everything you need, each day is right at hand, or on its way within a day or two. This is awareness.
We are to be responsible in this external world based on rules from family and culture and all of this is an effect or what is in our external world. What about the hundreds of choices we make every day about who we are, how we feel, and how we spend our time, what does this do for us? Everything in life has a cause and an effect? Do you let life happen to you, or do you happen to life.
Connections, Congruencies, and Change: Digital Connections, Authenticity, and Envisioning Your Future to Build a Fulfilling LifeStacy Braiuca Change Navigator & Squirrel Wrangler
- We all have personal responsibility for our lives and how we engage with it
- Our thoughts, feelings, and emotions have an impact on our environment.
- Taking charge of our thoughts, emotions and actions is cause and effect.
This presentation emphasizes the importance of building connections, being authentic, and embracing change to create a fulfilling life. Through developing positive habits, leveraging digital tools for automation, and being congruent with our values, actions, and the universe, we can create a roadmap for change that aligns with our aspirations and purpose.
3 key takeaway:
Business Education +4Health Technology +5Masterclass Mastery: Discover the Secret to Increasing Your Conversion Rates by 300+%Sue Clement Business Acceleration Strategist
- Building connections is crucial for a fulfilling life.
- Authenticity is critical for personal growth and fulfillment.
- Embracing change is essential for personal and professional growth.
In this presentation I’ll share 3 innovative conversion concepts that will transform your Masterclass conversion rates. But that's not all—I will also expose the three most critical mistakes that are holding you back from achieving maximum success.
By implementing these concepts, not only will you been seen as the go-to expert gaining credibility, you'll also reap the rewards of getting pre-qualified leads and clients from your next presentation.
Masterclasses are truly a leveraged, selling at scale strategy that when implemented will create a predictable influx of revenue. Many of my clients have generated upwards to 100k in just one presentation!MarketingMarketing Strategy Masterclass ConversionsThe Zen of MarketingSusan Jarema President & Co-founder
In this insightful talk on the Zen of Marketing, Susan, a seasoned entrepreneur draws from her decades of experience in the marketing landscape and her training in yoga philosophy. Susan will explore the power of mindfulness in marketing, emphasizing the importance of being fully present and attentive to our customers' needs. She also delves into authenticity, meaningful connections, patience and the art of balancing creativity and data, showing how finding harmony between these elements leads to well-rounded marketing strategies that drive innovation while remaining grounded in your business and life.BusinessMarketing SEO +1