Welcome to Easy Health Solutions Summit
You are submitting your information to a summit run by Andrea Hayley-Sankaran and Good Gut Ayurveda.
You will receive a link so you can edit this information at any time. If you are logged into EventRaptor, then you will also be able to find your information in the Events section, and edit the information - until the host locks down your entry.
The Easy Health Solutions summit is looking for partners!
Easy Health Solutions summit is for anyone looking to discover easy diet and lifestyle solutions to prevent—or reverse—chronic disease and enjoy a healthier and happier life.
We’re looking for health professionals and experts that teach people how to take control of their health through nutrition, physical activity, sleep habits, stress management and relationships.
Do you …
- Have a successful clinical or coaching practice?
- Teach or work with individuals to improve their health?
- Have tips and advice that would benefit an audience of wellness seekers?
- Have a personal story of triumph over a health challenge, or stories of people you’ve helped that you can tell?
If you said “Yes” to one or more of the above, I’d love for you to apply to speak at the summit.
About the event
- Easy Health Solutions is a public event that’s completely free to attend and it’s also free for experts to participate.
- The event consists of several days of Live presentations from our partners in Zoom meeting mode.
- Speakers can either participate in an interview or present slides, leaving time for audience Q&A at the end. The total time for each speaker is 40 minutes.
As a speaker you’ll get
- Exposure to new audiences of health action-takers looking for strategies, ideas and resources.
- The opportunity to offer a free gift, provide an optional VIP gift, and add subscribers to your list.
- You will receive a 50% share of the VIP recordings package that are attributed to your affiliate link.
- Speakers in this summit are required to have an active mailing list of at least 2,000 subscribers. This is to ensure every speaker’s success.
- So that we can reach as many people as possible, we ask that you promote at least 2 solo emails to your list. We’ll provide you with graphics, copy, and a personalized link.
- Ideal promotional times are as follows:
- a week before the event starts (July 4-10)
- 1-2 days before the event starts (July 11-12)
- the day before your talk, promoting your talk to the list